cringe plebs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Vedylus #1 Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8905 battles
  • [SG-SU] SG-SU
Post your encounters with cringe worthy players.

To start it off...

I come back from a match see this in my chat
for purposes ill call this player Xilen(not actual name)

Xilen : " stfu u suck asshole//1400 dmg and 4 kills//kill stealer...."
We were playing in a tier X game and i was a halfstock Ferdinand(88mm gun) , everyone had long reload times, i was on the assault, ofcourse ill get a kill or two waiting for them to reload 15 seconds...
I ended up getting 2 tier IX kills, a tier VIII kill, and an arty.

Spoiler                     

then i check battle statistics and see this
Spoiler                     

The thing is though..
He was arguing with 2 other players the entire match, spurting words like "noob team" and "retards".
I didnt say a single word the entire match, yet he pm's me after the match telling me to stfu....

Post your stories! :teethhappy:

Edited because just found out about the naming&shaming rule....

Edited by Vedylus, 12 July 2013 - 09:22 PM.

A_Hardy_Buck #2 Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 4220 battles
Apparently I'm pretty cringe worthy , people just seem to get annoyed when they see me and give me lots of abuse mostly on the forums    :harp:  

Best one tho was be in the SU-152 , was the first to die so I got a lot of abuse for someone with XVM calling me a noob smurf , pay pall warrior ect ect , he was in an Amx 50 foch , I told him to shut up and bet that in the first 4 min of the game I'll have the most dmg done of the team , that triggered more abuse , I left , looked at  the score sheet later
Me the first tank to die of both teams had 4.1k dmg done , the name caller who survived did 1400 in a TD two tiers higher than mine. Granted I got lucky with 6 huge dmg HE shells on french tanks and a KT but still was funny as hell  :glasses:

Firestorm6 #3 Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:40 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29182 battles
The "best" one I had was after a fight, where I managed to kill 5 enemies in my Centurion Mk I. I was the only one left facing another 4 or 5 tanks and facing a lonely Type 69 on low health. Unfortunately I wasn't able to kill him while he managed to kill me in 3 shots, yeah I couldn't concentrate anymore, wasn't an easy match. So all I got at the end was a "omg noob!" from a Teammate. I would love to send this f***ers the battle statistics so they can see how they fu**ed up while others do the whole work and getting no respect for it.

Vedylus #4 Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8905 battles
  • [SG-SU] SG-SU
That happens more often then it should Firestorm.... my condolences  :sad:

Ronineter #5 Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:50 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 17987 battles
  • [READ] READ
Getting called a noob in FV4202 because I died defending our base Since there was a lemming train going on THE other Side(strange enough I was only tier X in That game, none on enemy team) those guys were fighting 5(all tier 8) tanks with 10(tier 8 and 9 mix)of ours.

i was defended THE otherside with 3 tier 8 teammates, wich got killed by THE 8 tanks zerging which were mostly tier 9 tanks with Some tier 8's.

Edited by Ronineter, 12 July 2013 - 09:51 PM.

Ravenlunatic #6 Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:28 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9812 battles
  • [CRY] CRY
When I first started playing this game I did nothing but grind the American arty line. As you can imagine my stats where and tbh still are terrible. I didn't know about efficency ratings or XVM until I was in a game with my M12.

The scout started giving me abuse before the countdown had even finnshed. I was crap, worst stats he had ever seen, going to ruin the game, what the heck was I doing in the game? etc.
He died quickly (Suicide scouting) but stayed for the entire match just hurling abuse at me.
I did 3.5k damage, 5 kills and we won.
He continued to rant in PM after the match so I ended up putting him on my ignore list.
Some people just can't see beyond the XVM stats and I just feel sorry for them.

Also tagged with cringe, plebs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users