What tank would be next on the boost/nerf list?

tank nerf boost opinion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

CoreOfLive #1 Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:51 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 32871 battles
  • [UFF-X] UFF-X
Some tanks are easy to master even for the people that does not understand World of tanks. Ohter tanks are hard even with the longest practice.
Wich tank must be boosted and wich one should be nerfed and why?

niick #2 Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:01 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23855 battles
Foch 155 should be nerfed. It's just insane: gun doing up to 1000+ dmg with a drum. There are autoloader tanks but all of them have some downsides. 50B and T57 both have low dmg (400avg), Bat155 has power of a GW Panther, and Foch 155? It has higher damage than ex-mighty BL-10 and a 3-round magazine. I played it on test and did 9,5k dmg in first battle. This thing is OP and that is a fact.

FieKarPel #3 Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27992 battles

View Postniick, on 13 July 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

Foch 155 should be nerfed. It's just insane: gun doing up to 1000+ dmg with a drum. There are autoloader tanks but all of them have some downsides. 50B and T57 both have low dmg (400avg), Bat155 has power of a GW Panther, and Foch 155? It has higher damage than ex-mighty BL-10 and a 3-round magazine. I played it on test and did 9,5k dmg in first battle. This thing is OP and that is a fact.

Foch is a TD, every Tier X TD does more Damage than any Tier X Heavy !!!! And FV TD does same damage with 1 Shot and is loading faster than foch when its drum is empty.

I think you should Boost / Buff the T95 TD.

Reason: Its not balanced any more in the new patches and WG never whatched out for doing something with the t95. Its not a bad tank for sure, but it is not in balance with the rest of the game. Its slow and WOT got faster the last patches which made T95 more useless. T95 does not deserve this, it is a GREAT Machine. Maybe a little speed buff to maybe 18 km/h or faster turn speed.

NoobOnPatrol #4 Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16910 battles
  • [EXNOS] EXNOS
Next Group of tanks who will be nerfed into oblivion because of whining community members is the entire Group of TD's.

Why? Because some can oneshot.... you camp with them. Because of their DMG Output heavies don't try to go into the open and so the game gets static.... *irony off*

Do you recognize the arguments? Yep the same as they were made about arty and you can read them in "TD's are OP" threads. 1st Targets are the ISU-152, the British T10 TD, the SU 152 and others... wait and see the "Nerf TD" flood rising slowly

And thanks to Niick for the next example of TD's are OP.

The community will Keep whining as long as someone is able to damage their tanks. Arty is out of the game due to the changes.... it still can hurt you but as noobfilter it is out of the Picture. Next noobfilter that will be "posted" to death will be the TD's... the class of tanks that have to rely on sidecover. who are in Trouble if they are tracked and circled... yes those tanks should not be able to do damage ... they should all be hitpoint piniatas to all those heavy tankers out there.... *Ironie off*

Edited by Zardorak, 13 July 2013 - 03:35 PM.

FieKarPel #5 Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27992 battles

View PostZardorak, on 13 July 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

Next Group of tanks who will be nerfed into oblivion because of whining community members is the entire Group of TD's.

Why? Because some can oneshot.... you camp with them. Because of their DMG Output heavies don't try to go into the open and so the game gets static.... *irony off*

Do you recognize the arguments? Yep the same as they were made about arty and you can read them in "TD's are OP" threads. 1st Targets are the ISU-152, the British T10 TD, the SU 152 and others... wait and see the "Nerf TD" flood rising slowly

And thanks to Niick for the next example of TD's are OP.

The community will Keep whining as long as someone is able to damage their tanks. Arty is out of the game due to the changes.... it still can hurt you but as noobfilter it is out of the Picture. Next noobfilter that will be "posted" to death will be the TD's... the class of tanks that have to rely on sidecover. who are in Trouble if they are tracked and circled... yes those tanks should not be able to do damage ... they should all be hitpoint piniatas to all those heavy tankers out there.... *Ironie off*

Totally aggree with you. Its a joke, the arty nerf was a joke, too. And WG say they dont listen to the community? HAHA -.-
There is no way to do a PERFECT game which everyone loves. You will ever have complaining and crying people, no matter what you do ! In my Opinion 8.5 was the best Patch in WOT History and 8.6 one of the worst

pastorev #6 Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22671 battles
I think definately buff the ARL V36, give it some armour at least and a faster aim time, it will be a good tank I reckon..

no_name_cro #7 Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 18939 battles
How I see WG community: Boo-hoo my heavy can be damaged! That is not realistic it's HEAVY! Nerf arty/TDs/lights!

NoobOnPatrol #8 Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16910 battles
  • [EXNOS] EXNOS

View PostEctoplazm, on 13 July 2013 - 03:37 PM, said:

Totally aggree with you. Its a joke, the arty nerf was a joke, too. And WG say they dont listen to the community? HAHA -.-
There is no way to do a PERFECT game which everyone loves. You will ever have complaining and crying people, no matter what you do ! In my Opinion 8.5 was the best Patch in WOT History and 8.6 one of the worst

I dissagree on the Point that 8.6 is the worst in history.... Arty needed to be balanced... and the 25% Chance of shots going to the edge of the aimcircle punished People who learned how to use their guns. BUT they took the arty nerf one step to far.
Due to the changes to the Dispersion of the gun they had to take arty back a little bit... but the decrease of accuracy in combination with a hard cap for arty would have been enough. but the changes to aimingtime and reload are a bit to much

FieKarPel #9 Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27992 battles
definitely too much, yea i agree

NoobOnPatrol #10 Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16910 battles
  • [EXNOS] EXNOS
People should learn how to use the Terrain and the abilities of their tanks. Arty was only deadly to those who camped even when spotted. to those who drove over the same spot again and again and again. And so are TD's. It is typical for people to complain alot, because it is easier than to addapt your playstyle to the new Situation.

Finally aiming is no more gambling. But due to those changes arty HAD to be made more inaccurate. But many people in this game are unable to addapt. they always drive into the same Position (if that is usefull in that Moment or not). They don't look how their Team performs and relocate if one flank collapses. They look at Stats and XVM calculations instead of doing their best they can for their Team.

So back to Topic? What SHOULD be buffed? It is the player. I wish there was a way to buff their intelligence and situational awareness. Everything else is fine... why? When you look at the techtrees and consider each and every tank as a "class" like in other games (warrior, mage and so on) then you know that balancing this game is really difficult. Tweak this and adjust that and suddenly some tanks perform in a way they are not intended to do. So WG is doing a relatively good Job in balancing the tanks. They also work on removing "pay to win" factors. (f.e. premium consumables are available for creds) and please don't tell me they didn't earn enough Money with those "Gold" consumables. They also listened to the community and fixed the aiming in a way that you actually can hit your Targets again... BUT there are two  things they should Change... 1st Make those noobplatoons impossible (no more Tier 1 in Tier 10 battles PLEASE) and 2nd Keep newbes from buying hightier tanks. It would be relatively easy to adjust the shop so you can only buy a premium when you have reached that Tier ingame yourself...

Bernie_Crane #11 Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1502 battles
t-18 should be balanced. im here with more than 10,000 wins, so i know what needs to be nerfed

soolerman #12 Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24366 battles
Churchill VII needs to be nerfed. Its way to fast and the gun is so derp. It also needs weaker tracks and a lower heath pool.  :trollface:

rob29yo #13 Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:39 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 27630 battles
we only need tanks which can do dmg,it's mens all tank with poor speed need penetrration which can penetrate frontal weakspot on all match maker tiers

SBKDisco #14 Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38423 battles
Nerf everything.

Make all guns fire peas and increase armour to 500mm with no weak spots.

Why do people always create "Nerf a Tank" topics. The devs are gagging to find more fun tanks to nerf, why on earth give them any help?

If you don't like a particular tank because you don't know how to beat it, get one for yourself and you'll soon see how easily it gets smashed up. Everything is OP if played well and shit if it isn't.

Edited by SBKDisco, 19 July 2013 - 12:30 PM.

Byz #15 Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 40476 battles
The SU 101 should finally get a Buff. I love this beauty but the ammo cost is to high. Change the price per shot or give it back the 122mm gun it had during the test server.

(I have over 440 Battles with the SU 101. WR is 61% so far)

Also tagged with tank, nerf, boost, opinion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users