General discussion of French medium tanks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
123 replies to this topic

Loofah #121 Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:19 PM

General

• Clan Diplomat
  • 22733 battles

View PostMKRE, on 15 December 2011 - 01:38 PM, said:

I think, the biggest issue with the AMX40 is, that not many people know where to shoot. It is not that op.
Yesterday I had a match in my AMX40 and last opponent was AMX40, too
He had six kills and highest tanks in that battle were B1s. He was camping at his flag. When I arrived there, he was down to 18-20%, my fist HE shot bounced, then I switched to normal AP and killed him with on shot in the side.
Before that I killed at least one other AMX40 frontally.
So, they are not unbeatable, but kinda well protected. But downside is the bad acceleration on flat ground. And with the time more people will know, where they have to shoot.
It is nearly the same with every new not-so-crappy tank when it first appears.
Compare it withe the Tiger P. It is only hard to kill, if you don´t know the weakspots.

Or if you are further than 100m away....

Sithslayer #122 Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:49 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 20096 battles
I'm sorry this may be a little off the current topic, and has probably been tackled alot elsewhere in the forums but - to be honest, I currently don't have time to trawl through them.

My question is with these 4 and 6 shot French tanks - does the rammer help reduce the long reload in between the 4 / 6 cycle, or only the fast bit in between shots? I hope I have explained this ok :unsure:

Any help would be gratefully received!  ;)

demian_sartre #123 Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:53 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36701 battles

View PostSithslayer, on 22 January 2012 - 09:49 AM, said:

I'm sorry this may be a little off the current topic, and has probably been tackled alot elsewhere in the forums but - to be honest, I currently don't have time to trawl through them.

My question is with these 4 and 6 shot French tanks - does the rammer help reduce the long reload in between the 4 / 6 cycle, or only the fast bit in between shots? I hope I have explained this ok :unsure:

Any help would be gratefully received!  ;)

You can't buy a rammer for French tanks with autoloader. They said a new module just for them will be available in the future.

Sithslayer #124 Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:25 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 20096 battles
Thanks for that! - appreciated! ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users