Code Deciphering

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

VonJobuhausen #1 Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:36 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 73 battles
Hello there fellow tankers!  :smile:

I don't know how many of you out there have actually done any code deciphering but every time I hear about the Voynich Code I desperately want to write something secret and mysterious that is in form of a code that noone can read besides me. And I want to make experts thinking that I just wrote some random jibberish on piece of paper ( hoax) and let them bang their heads against a table from frustration of not being able to crack the code.

If you are interested you can try to decipher this small piece of code. It contains a small secret that can do some harm to me if revealed to the public (moderators).

So here is the code:   ERFDÖJFMANFSBÄRFMGNLFOFBSÄJNKSHLPBJMÜKPRIJEFAÜHPDFAÜMSN

I hope you do see all of the letters including the ones with dots on top of them. Also it would be cool if I could put some even nicer reward for this but sadly I can't send gifts to anyone.

Those who really are interested in this please have fun and good luck!  :playing:

Edit: Why negrep me?  :trollface:  Isn't it nice to share a secret with everyone without anyone ever finding it out?  :trollface:

Edited by VonJobuhausen, 18 July 2013 - 04:36 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users