Jump to content


After buying gold


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

AHDIVNTNAH #1 Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:39 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7776 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012
Why is it that after purchasing gold you automatically loose next 5 games ?

jurjeskovici #2 Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:42 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7312 battles
  • 979
  • Member since:
    10-15-2011
New conspiracy theory?...

Posted Image

Edited by jurjeskovici, 20 July 2013 - 12:43 PM.


basin79 #3 Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:46 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,621
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostGanzee, on 20 July 2013 - 12:39 PM, said:

Why is it that after purchasing gold you automatically loose next 5 games ?



....................what!!!!!?????!!!!!.............

Camo_Unicum #4 Posted 20 July 2013 - 01:22 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 54045 battles
  • 75
  • [R1SE] R1SE
  • Member since:
    11-27-2010
bcz you do amazing 300 dmg per game with your t9 tanks and kill every 3-4 games .... did you think about that the only problem are your amazing skills

AHDIVNTNAH #5 Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:05 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7776 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    12-14-2012
Why do some ( peeple) have the need to look up other players stats brings a new meaning
to being a Voyeur dont you think

soolerman #6 Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:58 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24366 battles
  • 1,218
  • Member since:
    12-10-2012
Its called Kramer man.  :trollface:

Manie_de #7 Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:28 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 31300 battles
  • 1,199
  • Member since:
    12-20-2010

View PostGanzee, on 21 July 2013 - 03:05 AM, said:

Why do some ( peeple) have the need to look up other players stats brings a new meaning
to being a Voyeur dont you think
They do it to show you and others that your problem with losing battles has nothing to do with buying gold - that's all.

Martin

Manie_de #8 Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:33 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 31300 battles
  • 1,199
  • Member since:
    12-20-2010

View Postsoolerman, on 22 July 2013 - 06:58 AM, said:

Its called Kramer man.  :trollface:
Do you mean Dunning-Krueger ?

Martin

soolerman #9 Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:45 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24366 battles
  • 1,218
  • Member since:
    12-10-2012

View PostManie_de, on 22 July 2013 - 07:33 AM, said:

Do you mean Dunning-Krueger ?

Martin

Yea point taken mate. Its an obscure rock climbers joke. When a climb is all gold and going well you are guaranteed to come to a Kramer {meaning a section of sear rock face}. Kramer is a kind of bad pun for karma and is sometimes transposed for that word. I should have though about the people likely to be reading my comment.

I made the same mistake in a game chat by calling a guy a bunker monkey. I intended the remark as a compliment. But the guy clearly didn’t understand got really pissed and throw his toys out the pram big time.

Punisher_GR_ #10 Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:17 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 37939 battles
  • 194
  • [GRTG] GRTG
  • Member since:
    09-15-2011
like 2 month ago i have buy gold and put 1 month premium acc , 2 hours later 1 week chat ban for insult and provocation i will tell the true not have a clue what happent and the moste annoing was not able use F-1 - F12 bottons for 1 weak .

Manie_de #11 Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:17 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 31300 battles
  • 1,199
  • Member since:
    12-20-2010

View Postsoolerman, on 22 July 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

Yea point taken mate. Its an obscure rock climbers joke. When a climb is all gold and going well you are guaranteed to come to a Kramer {meaning a section of sear rock face}. Kramer is a kind of bad pun for karma and is sometimes transposed for that word. I should have though about the people likely to be reading my comment.
I made the same mistake in a game chat by calling a guy a bunker monkey. I intended the remark as a compliment. But the guy clearly didn’t understand got really pissed and throw his toys out the pram big time.
Thanks mate !
Something new learned today - well worth a +1 from me (because I really love the "bad pun" part of it) :great:
Martin

Edited by Manie_de, 26 July 2013 - 01:19 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users