facebook wot page nedmanish

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

_Warris_ #1 Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:11 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 39493 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
hello, a couple of friends and i are working on a facebook page filled with pictures, screenshots, videos, replay, etcetera about world of tanks! our plans are to get subs in order to get it all going, we got a mail u can all send images screenshots and replays to, they will be posted on the page if they are good or interesting! you will be marked under the pic or replay so you will get credit for it! :) we are planing to grow and last for longer than a couple of years, with weekly or even daily updates depending on the amount we produce, or the amount that comes in from our mail.
please note:  if you want your stuff to be posted on the page u need to subscribe, just a single left mouse click for a bit of fame wont hurt. for questions u can PM me or mail to the mail linked below :)
roll out!  :glasses:

https://www.facebook.com/nedmanishwot
mail: nedmanish.official@gmail.com

i have read the forum rules and this kind of advertising is legal, see here:

2.3 Advertising
Users are not allowed to post threads or comments here that advertise or solicit any non-beneficial, non- World of Tanks related businesses, organizations, or websites. Explicit advertising and solicitation in signatures are also prohibited.
If a member is found to have been advertising, he/she will:
• Be given a temporary ban from the World of Tanks forums, depending upon severity
Forum rules allow discussing other war games; however any kind of solicitation of or linking to other games is not permitted. Also please do not use images related to games other than World of Tanks in your signature, avatar or name. You are more than welcome to discuss other war games in our Off Topic section but please do not add them in your signature, avatar or name.

by page: http://forum.worldof...24-forum-rules/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users