w.o.t lagging? install wot tweaker 8.7 and enjoy no lag gameplay ;)

wotlagging howtospeedupwot makewotnolag

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Conro #1 Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:25 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10 battles
Hey guys, i had so much lag, playing wot, becose my pc is slow. Now i'm playing with no lag, after installed wot tweaker :)
This program dissables effects, smoke, clouds and etc, what slowing wot gameplay.
it's free, you can download it from here: http://adf.ly/SrWBI (wait 5 seconds and click Skip Ap) It's for w.o.t 8.7 version (nevest)
Don't know, how to install? it's simple...
on wot icon, press with right mouse, properties, open file location, it will opens a folder with wot files. open downloaded files with winrar, and extract all these files to your wot folder, what you opened.
After this, run this file: WOT RES UNPACK V1.5 FOR PATCH 0.8.7.exe. and click modify game resources, after it done, close it, and open this file: WOT TWEAKER V2.5 FOR PATCH 0.8.7 BUILD 2.exe click on open folder button, and choose w.o.t files folder, if you don't know where it is, right mouse on wot icon, properties, open file location, on opened window top, will be a link, where this folder is located. So you can copy this link, and paste to opened program and hit enter.
So it shows you enabled/disabled effects, clouds, smoke and etc... from right press X do dissable this effects. After, when you dissabled everything, close this program, and enjoy playing worlf of tanks with no lag ;)

Edited by Conro, 26 July 2013 - 10:26 AM.

Klint_Izwudd #2 Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13482 battles
Maybe I'm just new to the forums but I'm pretty sure this isn't what you say it is.

1. because 10 battles.

2. because 2 days old.

3. because mysterious download.

4. lag is not framerate.

But most importantly because I'm super psychic.

Just a warning to those lacking my glorious intuition, don't click the link.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users