I've used the Sauron eye for ages, but without sound.
So I do wonder (kind of stupid question though), how does it sound? Is it Saurons voice or something?
Open spoiler on first post and click on "preview" :)
Jump to content
You can clear res_mods folder, then install it once again.
you need to copy "audio" from /res/ to /res_mods/0.8.11/, then just install this mod, just make sure you have working XVM - it won't work without it(at least xvm version).
Original mod was created by Luitzifa, i'm just updating it.
Download: Sauron 6th sense + sound
1. Unpack the file
2. Choose if you like version with sound or the version without sound:
Option A: You just want the icon and you dont want to install xvm
3. Copy noXVM-nosound\res_mods from this package into your WoT-directory
Option B: You use XVM already and just want the icon*1
3. Copy SixthSense.png into WoT-directory\res_mods\xvm\res\
Option C: You want the icon and sound*1
3. Go to XVM-Projectsite, download and install xvm 5.2.1 first, if this was not done yet
4. Copy the whole WoT-directory\res\audio into WoT-directory\res_mods\0.9.0\ <<<---- very important!
5. Copy XVM+sound\res_mods from this package into your WoT-directory
6. Enjoy1) XVM 5.2.1+ is required
2014-04-18 Updated to 9.0
2014-02-12 Updated to 8.11
2013-10-03 Updated to 8.10
2013-10-03 Updated to 8.9
2013-09-14 Added sound version of mod for 8.8
2013-09-12 Compatibility to 8.8(only no sound/no xvm)
2013-07-26 Compatibility to 8.7 and XVM 4.1.0
Credits: (included in old thread)
Youtube-clips by vasco22!
Take a look on his thread.
Idea by Witblitz
And his Thread.
Special thanks to the XVM-Team!
They made it possible to add custom sounds with xvm.
Use FMOD Ex from:
then open this file with it:
put ur file in there, compile it and replace with one from sauron mod.
Hi man, i never posted before (shame on me) but i use your mode since the begining and i wanted to say thanks, for me its one of the best 6th sense mod ever !
Thanks for updates, and lets FIIIIGHT
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users