About the T26E4 Superpershing.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

BrigadeiroMata #1 Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3572 battles
  • [_404_] _404_
So i was expecting Wargaming to refund us the gold for the superpershing this patch, but so far nothing, i sent a ticket regarding this topic, and they said that they would do that in a future patch but that they did not mention wich!
Typical wargaming response i guess, and im don't even play World of tanks for that long,
I would like to know what are your thoughts on this topic, also do you think they will put any special bundles for sale at the gift shop in august? Like kv-5, Type-62 or something?

Swoopie #2 Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 18579 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
No changes were made to Superpershing-->No refund for now. The refund option will come once the changes are made (8.8 probably). Just wait, it'll come sooner or later. And they stopped mentioning exact patches/dates (Unless they're 110% sure), since if something didn't make it into the patch they said... Well the shitstorm community made was HUGE always. So no wonder they stopped announcing exact patches/other dates.
Until SP actually receives some changes (Buffs/Nerfs), it wont be possible to sell the tank. Lot of people whined that "omg WG changed/will change my tank I want refund back now". Which is perfectly understandable, since the "item" is not in the same condition anymore before you bought it (Though WG could leave SP without refunds, even the EULA says it. But it would be really bad PR for them). But for now since no changes have been made, why they should refund it?
As I said, just wait.

Edited by Swoopie, 28 July 2013 - 12:29 AM.