Cromwell Review/Overview

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Hokum15 #1 Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 14032 battles
  • [ORLY] ORLY
Well i've done another Youtube video as a follow up for the Centurion 7/1 video. Turns out Jingles has done one too which is a little annoying but i've been planning on doing this one for a week. So here it is anyway.

My second video i'm still learning the video software and how to narrate my videos.
But any constructive feedback would be nice.

Edited by Hokum15, 28 July 2013 - 01:50 PM.

R9G #2 Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:36 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 11935 battles
  • [KITS] KITS
Thank you for taking the time to do the review. There's nothing wrong in more than one person doing a review of the same tank as you pick up some differences of opinion and important aspects are reinforced.

Because the Cromwell is so fast, I tend to over use its speed, tending to get into trouble more quickly rather then using the speed to get out of trouble. I notice that your emphasis on the review was on mobility/manoeuvrability, which does not mean full speed, so thanks for that.

On a technical video aspect, I've noticed that on some videos you can enlarge to full screen but on others like yours you cannot. I'm not sure if this is a feature to be switched on in the video making software, but it helps to see what's happening in the sniper mode even if its more grainy. Might be just my age and poor eye sight of course, which could account for other aspects of my gameplay.

Hokum15 #3 Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 14032 battles
  • [ORLY] ORLY
Hi, thanks for the comments. If you go to youtube you can full screen the video. I'm not sure why you can't from the above inbeded version?
EDIT: checked you can full screen from youtube.

Edited by Hokum15, 28 July 2013 - 04:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users