communication and formal request

chat benefit platoon gold

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

hulkdar #1 Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24762 battles
Dear Directors, Webmaster, Web Engineer, Moderators of Wargaming and World of Tanks.
My nickname is Hulkdar of w.o.t. I write and I can tell you my appreciation for the MMO in question, but I also have to introduce you to a real critical objective. I state that I am not a kid but an adult who like to relax with a game of strategy, my first contact was dated 28 September 2011 and since then much has changed, has increased exponentially the insult and provocation during the game. has gone from a game of intelligence and strategy to one of kills with players who do not have the team spirit. Now many players have no idea of ??the game and spend time writing insults, often heavy, so even if you can block with censorship, many spend their time only to provoke, make claims you know with you are good for nothing . I formally request to block the chat during the game and use the "F" prefixed. Use the gold and the premium for a long time, paying with real money making a profit, but it has now become useless to do there is no point "real." I understand that you have to give everyone the same benefits then it is useless to do it or give you money to just have a bit of a percent. At least have a chance to platoon with four players and two more modules and consumables. In addition it is paradoxical to use old-fashioned tanks vs modern the battles are not balanced. At least have a chance to platoon with four players and two more modules and consumables in addition it is paradoxical to use old-fashioned tanks and tanks with modern battles and clashes are not balanced. I conclude that I am not writing in a personal capacity but on behalf of my clan and other clans Italian, and we think the time has come to change MMO in mass because it is not your intention to protect your paying customers.
Best regards
hulkdar
Gentili Amministratori, Webmaster, Web Engineer, Moderators della Wargaming e del World of Tanks. Il mio nick è Hulkdar su w.o.t. Vi scrivo e vi comunico il mio apprezzamento per il mmo in questione ma devo anche presentarvi una critica reale oggettiva. Premetto che non sono un ragazzino ma un adulto che piace rilassarsi con un gioco di strategia, il mio primo contatto risale al 28 settembre 2011 e da quella data molto è cambiato, è aumentato in modo esponenziale l'insulto e la provocazione durante il gioco. si è passato da un gioco d'intelligenza e strategia a uno di kills con giocatori che non hanno lo spirito di squadra. Ora molti giocatori non hanno idea del gioco e passano il tempo a scrivere insulti, spesso anche pesanti, pertanto anche se si può bloccare con la censura, molti passano il loro tempo solo a provocare, fare i reclami con voi si sa non servono a niente. Chiedo formalmente di bloccare la chat durante il gioco e usare la "F" prefissate. Cortesemente provvedete quanto prima. Uso i gold e i premium da molto tempo, pagando con moneta reale facendovi guadagnare, ma ora è diventato inutile farlo non c'è più nessun vantaggio "reale". Capisco che bisogna dare a tutti gli stessi vantaggi allora è inutile darvi soldi, per avere solo un po’ di percentuale. Almeno avere la possibilità di plotone con quattro giocatori e due moduli e consumabili in più. Inoltre è paradossale usare carri antiquati e carri con struttura moderna le battaglie e gli scontri non sono bilanciati.
Concludo che non vi scrivo a titolo personale ma a nome del mio clan e di altri clan italiani, e pensiamo che è arrivato il momento di cambiare MMO in massa perché non è vostra intenzione proteggere i vostri clienti paganti.
Best regards
Hulkdar

Edited by hulkdar, 01 August 2013 - 10:21 AM.

Oghmanas #2 Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13596 battles
I think there is a way to disable profanity somewhere in the settings. Check it out. But if trolls and general douchebags annoy you too much, there is actually a mod that disables chat in-game. I don't have a link unfortunately.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users