Jump to content


[0.9.20.1] OldSkools ProMod Modpack

OldSkool ProMod XVM 0.9.20.1

  • Please log in to reply
3822 replies to this topic

_OldSkool_ #41 Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:11 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 251 battles
  • 1,106
  • Member since:
    12-02-2011

View PostPopovic123, on 11 September 2013 - 02:10 PM, said:

Does this mod-pack has serverside reticle included in it?

yes.

Phantatron #42 Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 48464 battles
  • 24
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-01-2012
The installer does not work for me? Removed res_mod folder with that button, but the installer didn't create a new one when clicked install. So even game didn't start since there was no res_mod folder. Created a new one myself but still I don't get any files in the folder when trying to use the Pro Mod installer.

_OldSkool_ #43 Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 251 battles
  • 1,106
  • Member since:
    12-02-2011
Version 0.8.8 Build #02 - Patch 0.8.8

Posted Image

Updates:

• Installer: Create Shortcut with Wotlauncher.exe

• ProMod: Fixed Jimb0s Crosshair
• ProMod: New XVM 5 Test Build #2547
• ProMod: you can enable Minimap Square
• ProMod: RadialMenu.xml english version


If you download the new version there should be no Loading.. 35% bug.

Download:
Direkter Download by Statswhore.net:

Spoiler                     

Regards,
OldSkool.


_OldSkool_ #44 Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 251 battles
  • 1,106
  • Member since:
    12-02-2011

View PostPhantatron, on 11 September 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

The installer does not work for me? Removed res_mod folder with that button, but the installer didn't create a new one when clicked install. So even game didn't start since there was no res_mod folder. Created a new one myself but still I don't get any files in the folder when trying to use the Pro Mod installer.

seems like you have another world of tanks installation?

check http://forum.worldof...09#entry4592509
(sry its german but u can try it!)

donkey_kongqueror #45 Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 41281 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012
Thanks OldSkool - total legend with these mods mate ... donation on its way :)

DingIsHere #46 Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

    Colonel

  • Clan Commander
  • 15970 battles
  • 3,783
  • [4Q2] 4Q2
  • Member since:
    12-22-2011
My copy is spamming messages like "you lot in base drinking beer" just by pressing my standard forwards/reverse buttons... (R & F..)

And it spams a "0 seconds at A0" message...

?????????

_OldSkool_ #47 Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 251 battles
  • 1,106
  • Member since:
    12-02-2011

View Postdonkey_kongqueror, on 11 September 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

Thanks OldSkool - total legend with these mods mate ... donation on its way :)

np m8, thank you :)

arturro101 #48 Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24897 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    06-16-2011
Hey, how about this barracks issue? Post http://forum.worldof...92#entry5861492
And could you tell me how to change in XVM effi to Wn7 in loading screen and in battle via pressing Tab?

_OldSkool_ #49 Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 251 battles
  • 1,106
  • Member since:
    12-02-2011

View PostDingIsHere, on 11 September 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

My copy is spamming messages like "you lot in base drinking beer" just by pressing my standard forwards/reverse buttons... (R & F..)

And it spams a "0 seconds at A0" message...

?????????

I'll check that now. Thank you.

That reloading stuff appears if you press "C" or "Q" by hand.

Trevez #50 Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Clan Commander
  • 30985 battles
  • 1,039
  • Member since:
    06-01-2011
Hi OldSkool

First of all, thx very much for this awsome program.

Can you tell me how i could make the reticle exactly the same as the standard one that comes with the game?

This green rotating thing is giving me a headache.

Cheers in advance

maXTC #51 Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 22873 battles
  • 5,308
  • [ST0RM] ST0RM
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011

View Post_OldSkool_, on 11 September 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

Version 0.8.8 Build #02 - Patch 0.8.8

Regards,
OldSkool.


quickinfo: your spoiler content is in german ;)

Phantatron #52 Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 48464 battles
  • 24
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-01-2012

View Post_OldSkool_, on 11 September 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

seems like you have another world of tanks installation?

check http://forum.worldof...09#entry4592509
(sry its german but u can try it!)

Problem solved. I had the world of tanks folder under a folder, which name contained letter ä.. Damn nordic languages with extra letters. Just renamed the folder and it works.

arturro101 #53 Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24897 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    06-16-2011
Wut, in 8.8 #2 my enemies are blue. I want them to be red back, how to fix it?

Diabolical_Psycho_Panzer #54 Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25376 battles
  • 335
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011
This is the best mod I have ever seen!  :smile:  I just hope you don't get bored with this game before me and continue to release new mods for every new patch!

_OldSkool_ #55 Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 251 battles
  • 1,106
  • Member since:
    12-02-2011

View PostTrevez, on 11 September 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

Hi OldSkool

First of all, thx very much for this awsome program.

Can you tell me how i could make the reticle exactly the same as the standard one that comes with the game?

This green rotating thing is giving me a headache.

Cheers in advance

sure, delete the following files in res_mods/0.8.8/gui/scaleform

crosshair_panel_arcade.swf
crosshair_panel_postmortem.swf
crosshair_panel_sniper.swf
crosshair_sniper.swf

View PostmaXTC, on 11 September 2013 - 02:43 PM, said:

quickinfo: your spoiler content is in german ;)

Thanks for the info :trollface:

View Postarturro101, on 11 September 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

Wut, in 8.8 #2 my enemies are blue. I want them to be red back, how to fix it?

I guess u missclicked "Support for Colorblinds". Reinstall the Mod!

View PostDiabolical_Psycho_Panzer, on 11 September 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

This is the best mod I have ever seen!  :smile:  I just hope you don't get bored with this game before me and continue to release new mods for every new patch!

Thanks :) Im already doing this since 0.8.1!

_OldSkool_ #56 Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 251 battles
  • 1,106
  • Member since:
    12-02-2011

View PostDingIsHere, on 11 September 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

My copy is spamming messages like "you lot in base drinking beer" just by pressing my standard forwards/reverse buttons... (R & F..)

And it spams a "0 seconds at A0" message...

?????????

checked. you press ALT and R/F? Its the default config by RadialMenu Mod. So its not a bug :)

arturro101 #57 Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24897 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    06-16-2011

View Post_OldSkool_, on 11 September 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:



I guess u missclicked "Support for Colorblinds". Reinstall the Mod!

True, fixed. Still waiting for the response for http://forum.worldof...01#entry5862201
Anyway, your mod is awesome, I have never had better one

Catchy #58 Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 18305 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    11-23-2011
Thanks for a great modpack, but the crosshairs doesn't seem to be working for me :( any suggestions?

Edited by Catchy, 11 September 2013 - 03:15 PM.


_OldSkool_ #59 Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 251 battles
  • 1,106
  • Member since:
    12-02-2011

View Postarturro101, on 11 September 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

True, fixed. Still waiting for the response for http://forum.worldof...01#entry5862201
Anyway, your mod is awesome, I have never had better one

thanks, seems to be a problem by wg with ur language pack. no mods in here influence that.

View PostCatchy, on 11 September 2013 - 03:15 PM, said:

Thanks for a great modpack, but the crosshairs doesn't seem to be working for me :( any suggestions?

the configuration is not working. crosshairs are working. you have to configure them ingame (battle) ;)

dimmelis #60 Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 30158 battles
  • 64
  • [GPIGS] GPIGS
  • Member since:
    03-12-2013
Well it's not working for me.
Clean installed 3 times and no xvm, no jimbo's crosshair, no hangar clock etc.





Also tagged with OldSkool, ProMod, XVM, 0.9.20.1

8 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users


    Dolbyadt, Rinti, Felttimies