AMX 13 F3 AM

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

pierrot26 #21 Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:01 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3129 battles

Could you help me please to understand how this tanks works, 

So, I've played the AMX 13 105 AM mle. 50 a little bit recently, and it seems to me, that this tank is quite broken.

I've never missed so many shots before I started playing this tank. I sit still and let the aim circle 'zoom' all the way in, to where it stops entirely, before I shoot. And I still manage to occasionally have the shell fly out of the aiming circle all together. (I have server reticle on, so that shouldn't be caused by lag).

Last game, I fired 16 shell and only 3 hit. Most of my targets were stationary, or moved so little that it wouldn't have mattered. And it's not simply a case of the shell flying past the tank, or landing before it - that would've been a simple fix - the shells are flying all over the place. Mostly off to the side, and not even close to hitting.

Could give to me some advice

In mode TD, no zoom ?

Marlekin #22 Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:08 AM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 33470 battles

Hi Pierrot,

You really need to provide more info. What equipment are you using? What crewskills does your crew have? Can you provide some replays? 

Somnorila #23 Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:56 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 57153 battles
I don`t like it, it takes way too long to aim and the accuracy is  zero the freaking reticle fully aimed is too big leaving too much space to miss and i noticed that the shots tend to go everywere too often inside the reticle when they should be more concentrated to one spot according to  the reticle shape. It`s completly random if you hit or miss making your aiming allmost useless.

Ranger772 #24 Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:14 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 36344 battles
  • [H-O-T] H-O-T
I moved up to this one early, after too many disappointing games in the 105. The 155 has a great gun arc, which means slightly shorter range. Hit percentage (including splash damage) went up spectacularly.compared to the 105. I'm glad I moved up, even though the crew is at 80% on skills. I was going to wait until I had BIA (slow loading and aiming) but the XPs on the 105 were coming too slowly. The big difference is burst radius (+) and camo. By the way, does anyone have a table of burst radii?

Also tagged with AMX 13 F3 AM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users