Bleach

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

MrPayne343i #1 Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:08 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3217 battles
Yes I know this is gaming forum, and is meant for WoT but this is Off-topicsection so who cares.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you were a Bleach character, what would you and your Zanpakuto be, mine are.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Name: Tutakameke Nokafuke
Charcter Appearance: White shihakshou with Blue cloth and belt, normally wearing an additional kimono which is black with a secondary red color.
Character Personality: Calm and patient when in Soul Reaper form, not easily surprised and normally silent, in Hollow form impatient and odd behavior and acts out of character when not in Soul Reaper form.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zanpakuto Name: Tangetzu
Shikai: Zanza Tangetzu
Bankai: Zanza Tangetzu Zaki
Zanpakuto Appearance: White blade in all forms, with a Red hilt and Blue horizontal stripes and a guard like Ichigo's Bankaiguard, with a 8 inch chain, always in Shikai state, length is 48 inches (excluding chain, and with chain 56 inches).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abilities: High density beam of spirit energy.
Special Abilities: Hollowfication and enhanced strength, speed, power and abilities.
Natural Abilities: High speed and high endurance and strength, and combat intuition and intelligence, and spiritual pressure of above Captain level and with Red spiritual pressure with Blue outline in Shikai, Bankai has Dark Blue color with Orange outline.

Plus, your name and Zanpakuto name must be in a Japanese name (but English characters)

Edited by MrPayne343i, 03 August 2013 - 07:19 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users