When someone on your own team shoots you ...

trolls team killer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

mart998 #1 Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26950 battles
  • [TCON] TCON
About half an hour ago I started a game in my T29. I got about ten yards and was shot in the rear, losing XP. I turned to look and a VK came up alongside and shot me again. Then he pulled across my bows and started wagging back and forth to stop me passing and dinged me a couple of times. So I got a bit annoyed and put a round into him hoping he'd get the message but no. He tracked me twice and being very slow through lack of engine power I could not get by. This went on for a while and I appealed to the team asking what to do. This little twat in the VK kept on going and I have to admit I lost my temper.
You may guess what happened. Now, after  nearly 12k games my name comes up blue. I have NEVER done this before but these trolls have finally got to me. I am sick of BOTs and sleepers and smartarses who are just in the game to piss about. I have tried to play on this afternoon but I cannot. I am too annoyed.
I apologise to the team concerned - we lost - and am seriously considering uninstalling the game.
What can be done about these "people" ?

50lipa #2 Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4104 battles
  • [PIMPE] PIMPE
Nothing can be done about these so-called "trolltards", you just must live with it if you want to continue playing.

When someone shoots me, I gently tell them "stop", If he/she continues i write in the chat: "%Player%, you d*ckhead, stop teamkilling and play the f**king game"

If he continues, I report him for teamkilling, followed by a chat message calling other team members to report the teamkiller, simple as that  :smile: .

KS1975 #3 Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 30016 battles
  • [QUAK] QUAK
What can be done about these people:
Just ignore them. If he continues shooting you, go into your own cap, he'll be punished more.
If everyone ignores these idiots, they won't have fun anymore and stop being so destructive or (even better) stop playing.

Smiley119_NA #4 Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 100 battles
Posted Image
(Couldn't find a smaller one sorry :( )

But in all seriousness send screen shots and replays to support and hope the little twat gets banned. As for turning blue it'll dissapear after a few games just don't TK again as it's a probationary period

Unch_04 #5 Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:09 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 59082 battles
  • [FE2O3] FE2O3
reporting is nothing = it's like telling on people and expecting for it to get punished.. / nothing is solved, but u only think it will be.

ignoring is defenetly the best - as man said = if u ignore it's no fun for him either/

I personaly choose to kill the bastard.. and any other teamkiller on purose/

turning blue only lasts for half an hour or 5 battles... something like that - no big deal agan = apparently it's bigger crime to use non-english on general chat then to get 5 TKs in one game...

Exukrow #6 Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:51 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6108 battles
Always be in a platoon. Guys shoots you, you and your two mates destroy the guy in one volley. Simple as that. I do this to people even when they do it "accidentally". If you're firing off randomly at the start of the game in base you're too stupid to be forgiven.

Edited by Exukrow, 08 August 2013 - 08:52 AM.

Lancasthor #7 Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 19045 battles
Sometimes a random match serves as a good inspiration for birth control.
Trolltard mentioned above would have a great career in marketing for Durex condom company.

Exukrow #8 Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6108 battles

View PostLancasthor, on 08 August 2013 - 10:55 AM, said:

Sometimes a random match serves as a good inspiration for birth control.
Trolltard mentioned above would have a great career in marketing for Durex condom company.
Don't whine when you get derped after going full out Yosemite Sam in our base shooting anywhere and everywhere because you can't shake your call of duty syndrome. You'd think after I do it enough times to you you'd be able to somewhat control your ADD.

Beast_From_The_East #9 Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7457 battles
Well if someone shoots and continuously trolls you just hassle them. The games basically over when you get trolled like this anyway so what I like to do is ram them and push them all the time, If I get tracked then i'll wait until its repaired and then continue pushing them again, If they bugger off ill find them and repeat. I dont push them out to enemy fire because im not a malicious shit but I assure you that they quickly get tired of the attention. If they want to have fun like that with me then im going to have fun too.
They eventually get driven into a corner to kill me. GG lol. :)

Edited by Beast_From_The_East, 08 August 2013 - 02:48 PM.

Unch_04 #10 Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:32 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 59082 battles
  • [FE2O3] FE2O3
counter-psihology .... interesting :)

steview162 #11 Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

Brigadier

• Clan Diplomat
  • 33771 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-
Report them, then either kill them, or let go of mouse, let barrel drop like you quit the game. They will get bored and sod off.

Just please don't post about it, after 12k games, you know the quality you have in your team, decide on your course of action, then do it.

Also tagged with trolls, team killer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users