Little HELP please

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Stauron #1 Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 384 battles
Hy guys,sorry i'm new in the game and i have some problems in understanding some stuff from the game.First of all i have a tank with tier 4 from China.I'm in a journey for the tier 7 IS-2.The problem here is that whatever i do,i get a few credits and much less XP.At tier 1,2 and even 3 was good,i produced nice money  and XP but now at a bigger tier i tought that i will make more and easier but it looks like it is not like i heard and dreamed.
Another question is about Points of integrity or something like that.These are shown in the details of a tank when you look into the map of all the tanks and generations,then you right click  on one tank and then click on details.The first row is saying about the points of integrity.What are their meaning and how they help you?For what are important?
Sorry for my English,and sorry if this topic or subject was approached in the past but i haven't found anything regarding this subject.

Edited by Stauron, 08 August 2013 - 12:22 PM.

Kaluw #2 Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2845 battles
  • [HOGS] HOGS
Tier 4 light tanks are tricky: in most of the games you should try to get lots of spotting damage as a) you will receive more xp and b) you will win more. Spotting can change the course of many games. Mediums, Heavies and TDs are good credit earners at about tier 5. Lights can be great if you spot enough. Spotting is a difficult skill. If you go up a tier, you may find it easier. There are some simpler routes to earn credits. I find the Stug, Hetzer and KV-1 are great for this. Many like the Hellcat and KV-1S.

You are just beginning on a great game. Learning a little will help a lot. Google about camouflage and matchmaking. I would suggest play 100 games on each tank, learn it's weaknesses and strengths. Go on Youtube and watch videos will help you learn a lot. Quickybaby is great. Bohemian Eagle too. Have a look at weakspot guides. This important for all tanks but especially lights. Head on a tier 4 will not penetrate most tanks head on. If you die within a few seconds think why.

Most of all enjoy the game and don't be put down by the odd loss or sarky comment. There are many great battles waiting. Good luck !!

johncl #3 Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 51920 battles
the line your on gets good at the type 58 a fully loaded type is good for its tier .....from there  the fun begins just grind past the tier 4

Stauron #4 Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 384 battles
Thank's a lot.The simple answer that tier 4 is tricky helped me much+the advices are great.BTW what's your opinion about IS-2.I saw that is the tank of the month and i looked over it.it seems to be strong,good.
And another thing,i saw in a post that someone's average/battle is arround 50-100k credits and 800-1000 xp at a tier 6-7.Is that possible?Or you must kill a lot of tanks for that ?Even with premium i'm not even close to that.If i do the maths,premium adds 50% of the total earning in that battle.But even with the maths,the result isn't so pleasent and close.
About those integrity points don't you know something ?
Oh i almost forgot:sometimes some tanks are simply disappearing  from my sight.What's that and why it's  happening ?Please try to reach all my questions/miss-understandings

Edited by Stauron, 08 August 2013 - 02:51 PM.

Kaluw #5 Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2845 battles
  • [HOGS] HOGS
I've not played the IS-2, I suggest you look at the tank on the World of Tanks Wiki (Google it, as its a good read). Try to work out which style of tank you prefer to drive. Strong armour but slow ? No armour but a fast firing gun ? Youtube videos are a good start to see how a tank plays.

I would not worry too much about what kills/credits/xp anyone else gets. Try to learn about camouflage, penetration and find good spots on each map where you have cover yet can see well and you will then find that the credits/xp etc follow anyway. Tier 5 or 6 seem to earn credits the best. I do not know what integrity points are.

Each tank has a view range. e.g. it can see 350m. Good camouflage makes tanks more difficult to see. If you move or fire, other tanks are more likely to see you. Hide 15m behind a bush for good cover. Hence the "disappearing" tank has not disappeared: it might have moved or the tank which spotted it can not see it anymore. This is why a good scout wins games: the scout can make sure tanks are seen by other tanks.

I will +1 you tomorrow, asking questions is good, there is lots of information on the internet which will help you become a better tanker.

Stauron #6 Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 384 battles
Again,thank's a lot Kaluw.You've been very helpful to me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users