Jump to content


another td party


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

killer11110 #1 Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:16 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21369 battles
  • 465
  • [FANG] FANG
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012
Posted Image... i thought the mm is fixed...

Edited by killer11110, 10 August 2013 - 07:18 PM.


basin79 #2 Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:26 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,619
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
Had a similar game this morning. Stupid. Fixing MM doesn't make WG rich. New tanks do that.

killer11110 #3 Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21369 battles
  • 465
  • [FANG] FANG
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

View Postbasin79, on 10 August 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

Had a similar game this morning. Stupid. Fixing MM doesn't make WG rich. New tanks do that.
actually noobs and ****** players do that

basin79 #4 Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:33 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,619
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View Postkiller11110, on 10 August 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

actually noobs and ****** players do that

Must admit I've given them bucket loads with the amount of prem tanks I've got. I'm addicted to the game. And yes I know I shouldn't give WG any money until the EU server gets the same treatment as the others and they sort the game out but I'm almost obsessed with this bloody game.

killer11110 #5 Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:06 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21369 battles
  • 465
  • [FANG] FANG
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

View Postbasin79, on 10 August 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

Must admit I've given them bucket loads with the amount of prem tanks I've got. I'm addicted to the game. And yes I know I shouldn't give WG any money until the EU server gets the same treatment as the others and they sort the game out but I'm almost obsessed with this bloody game.
i love this game i put a lot of time on it and i am thinking of giving money for premium but i am not feeling like giving money now

basin79 #6 Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:15 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,619
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View Postkiller11110, on 10 August 2013 - 08:06 PM, said:

i love this game i put a lot of time on it and i am thinking of giving money for premium but i am not feeling like giving money now

Can fully understand where you're coming from. When I start feeling like that I usually either start a brand new grind or go back to a tank I used to play. Basically mix things up. At the moment I've just got myself an ELC AMX after missing it. Re bought the KV2 and T95.

killer11110 #7 Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:30 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21369 battles
  • 465
  • [FANG] FANG
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012
now i am going for the american turreted td line and the british medium line and russian heavy line and the russian medium line...wow i am going for many tech threes wtf is wrong with me.. :hiding:

basin79 #8 Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:34 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,619
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
Nothing. It gives you more options. I've started lines and hardly ever play them. But they're there for when I want to. Have you tried the lights? They're loads of fun. Once you hit the Hellcat you're laughing. It's phenomenal.

GiraffeInATopHat #9 Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:00 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 4565 battles
  • 1,945
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    11-12-2012
Almost every tank tech tree in this game i have had a go at. So far i have decided on Batchat, T-62A, German artillery and British heavy line as my main focusses at the moment.
I have seen a battle where amx 40 was put in as scout and a game where all but 1 of the tanks was medium except me in Amx 12 t

basin79 #10 Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:04 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,619
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostShermanTank100, on 10 August 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

Almost every tank tech tree in this game i have had a go at. So far i have decided on Batchat, T-62A, German artillery and British heavy line as my main focusses at the moment.I have seen a battle where amx 40 was put in as scout and a game where all but 1 of the tanks was medium except me in Amx 12 t

There's no question that the MM is massively flawed. And being that all the stats are already in the game I can't understand why WG can't fix it or won't.

killer11110 #11 Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:10 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21369 battles
  • 465
  • [FANG] FANG
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

View Postbasin79, on 10 August 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

Nothing. It gives you more options. I've started lines and hardly ever play them. But they're there for when I want to. Have you tried the lights? They're loads of fun. Once you hit the Hellcat you're laughing. It's phenomenal.
yes i have i love the elc amx and the pz 1 c amx12t t 50

basin79 #12 Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:13 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,619
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View Postkiller11110, on 10 August 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

yes i have i love the elc amx and the pz 1 c amx12t t 50

When things go bad roll out a light.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users