GTA Online - WoT gets thrown out of the window

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Judqment8 #1 Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:01 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 20289 battles

After this game is released my time spent on WoT will drop drastically. I'm sorry WG, but you will be losing two paying customers (at least for a while). And this is not because you did something wrong, it's just simply that we have our time schedule pretty filled with other games. Best one wins.

I'm just so excited. Too bad for WG, but I don't think me and my friend have enough interest to login to WoT after we get our hands on GTA Online. At least it will take a loooooong while...

Oh, well, I will still enjoy my time on WoT for what is left till this massive strike. Just decided to post this to let people know about this awesomesauce game.

ilosz #2 Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14299 battles
  • [HOI] HOI
Very Impressive Video Demonstartion

Ew_ #3 Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:20 AM

Lieutenant –°olonel

• Player
  • 36920 battles
  • [E-50M] E-50M
But the question is, you install it five times and then your cd-key gets permanently banned and you have to buy the game again to be able to play. And again you are only allowed to install it five times before your key is permanently banned again.
GFWL...
My GTA IV key got banned after some reinstallations of windows when i had faulty ram and it didnt show in memtest. I contacted rockstar but they said "its not our responsibility contact microsoft". Microsoft said "its not our responsibility contact rockstar". Which makes me seriously concidering to simply not buy GTA V, if they stick with the install the game five times and you are permanently banned.

Edited by Ew_, 16 August 2013 - 12:21 AM.

Scrap #4 Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:50 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6759 battles
Well I don't really see how this is any different to any game ever being released.

They aren't competing games, on a large scale of course the market is the same and playtime of every person is limited. On an even larger scale our time in general is limited and what we choose to entertain ourselves be it gaming or going to the cinema is competed on.

GTA V and it's ONLINE component will surely grab a hold of many people from other games. I don't think they will see a major drop though. Not much to entice a casual tank game against something like GTA.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users