Video: eSports Show - Episode 8

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:23 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Watch the latest episode of the eSports Show and learn about future events and best tank tactics!

Full news text

LordofDiscord #2 Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 99998 battles
Presenter is an excitable chap..needs to slow down his delivery a bit.
I think it was English just faster
Other than than that..it was completely uninteresting
Time spent making/editing this could have been better spent on something of more interest to the majority of players

Kunbal #3 Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:59 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Clan Commander
  • 24421 battles
  • [RATIO] RATIO

View PostLordofDiscord, on 20 August 2013 - 09:39 PM, said:

Presenter is an excitable chap..needs to slow down his delivery a bit.
I think it was English just faster
Other than than that..it was completely uninteresting
Time spent making/editing this could have been better spent on something of more interest to the majority of players
Some ppl care about esports, if u with 42k games just want to play randoms all the time ok, np for me but i actually like this videos.

Krizmuz #4 Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9031 battles
Dorjan where is your funny hat?

Xerkics #5 Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:27 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 9994 battles
  • [NRC] NRC
Arent both Virtus pro and dignitas both Ru teams why are they playing  on the european circuit? It makes ru vs eu games finals a farce as you just end up having 2 russian teams fighting each other. It doesnt seem particularly fair to eu players as Ru teams have been playing longer and they also mostly play on Ru servers anyway and just play tournaments for money on eu. They arent really part of this community. Shouldnt there be some sort of residency requirements like Russia belarus ukraine on ru and rest on europe.

Edited by Xerkics, 21 August 2013 - 01:30 AM.

Ry0ken #6 Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:10 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12168 battles

View PostXerkics, on 21 August 2013 - 01:27 AM, said:

Arent both Virtus pro and dignitas both Ru teams why are they playing  on the european circuit? It makes ru vs eu games finals a farce as you just end up having 2 russian teams fighting each other. It doesnt seem particularly fair to eu players as Ru teams have been playing longer and they also mostly play on Ru servers anyway and just play tournaments for money on eu. They arent really part of this community. Shouldnt there be some sort of residency requirements like Russia belarus ukraine on ru and rest on europe.
Thats what I did not understand neither. I mean why are there Russian teams playing on EU? The issue was raised before iirc, because it does not seem fair at all!? Can someone please explain?

Rasz_pl #7 Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:41 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 51450 battles

View PostXerkics, on 21 August 2013 - 01:27 AM, said:

should? yes
will? lol no, they are friends with company owners, they can do whatever they want
just pray they dont alter this deal any further

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users