Could someone please help me with a mod?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

basin79 #1 Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:29 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles
Hello fellow tankers. I've been looking on google for a minimap mod that shows the actual name of the tank as well as the indicator, eg the td marker and jpanther etc etc. The thing is I don't want it via xvm. Just as a simple stand alone mod thst installs like jimbo's cross hair mod in gui. I'm completely lost trying to understand a lot of the mod threads so could someone please help?

Cheers.

Tho1528 #2 Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:50 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18648 battles
I guess you are looking for Locastan's minimap mod.
It has a lot of features (including the actual tank names, as you requested) which you can toggle on or off, inside a Notepad config file.
If you have problems installing a mod or don't know how to exactly do it, there's manual on how to install it correctly (I suggest reading it because one file has to be put in an unusual spot.)
http://forum.worldof...nimap-gen-2-87/

Edited by Tho1528, 27 August 2013 - 01:58 PM.

basin79 #3 Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:39 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

View PostTho1528, on 27 August 2013 - 01:50 PM, said:

I guess you are looking for Locastan's minimap mod.It has a lot of features (including the actual tank names, as you requested) which you can toggle on or off, inside a Notepad config file.If you have problems installing a mod or don't know how to exactly do it, there's manual on how to install it correctly (I suggest reading it because one file has to be put in an unusual spot.)http://forum.worldof...nimap-gen-2-87/

You're a gent. Thank you very much for that. I shall read up on it when I get rid of this MASSIVE headache. Fingers crossed I understand it. Why WG don't incorporate it into the game is beyond me. Everyone should get the same advantage. Mr Numb Brain here included (hello).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users