How to win 15 years of premium account in less than 20 minutes!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

SBKDisco #161 Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38423 battles
I don't understand why so many people are getting a downer on this guy? Ok, so he's a scruffy urchin that doesn't own a shirt...!!  Really, who gives a f*ck.

He posted the games that he won the 15 years premium ++ etc with, so those of us who were interested could watch them. Good for him, he played exceptionally well and only used 10 premium rounds the whole game in his Hellcat, despite fighting in T8 with it. I don't enjoy fighting in T8 with mine, it is so damn easy to kill at that level. He was fortunate that he had a good map for the Hellcat and equally fortunate he had a pretty decent team. He knew what he needed to do and made some excellent decisions, he used the good fortune that came his way, and the fact he didn't squander it was purely down to his ability. All in all, he played very well and made it look easy.

His Stats are amazing, but I'm sure he will openly admit, he takes damage the same as anyone else and has bad games like everyone else. I know the Hellcat is good, some say OP. I also know that I haven't ever managed to have a game as good as the one he posted.

Don't turn everything on this forum into an ego building excercise, and analysing why someone has better stats than your mom and aunt. Stats are a way of ranking players in terms of ability, they weren't ever intended as a way of comparing D*ck sizes.

BoletusLuridus #162 Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26171 battles
Nice mixture of skill, good team, good map, luck and good hardware.

Banelord300 #163 Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17322 battles
What is it with really good players and no T-shirt and then putting a video of it in the youtube video  :mellow:

Scrap #164 Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:11 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7203 battles
Nice fighting with the T-25 AT. Probably one of the worst situations to be in, having the T-25 AT come at you like that but you managed.  :honoring:

Edited by Scrap, 18 September 2013 - 12:54 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users