Looking for a Kamfgruppe

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

TigerKingT #1 Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18391 battles
Well guys, I've been away playing Company of heroes 1 and 2 for a few months, and now I'm interested in finding a website that produces and sells small scale tanks, preferably ones that require little to no construction, since my modelling skills are...sketchy to say the least. I was planning to use skytrex as a reliable place to purchase these models, unfortunately they're soon having a clearance sale and everything is "out of stock" until then, I suppose I could wait until then, but there's also the worry I won't have the funds to support such a large shipping order in 1 go, so I'm looking for a website that sells these models and will continue to sell them indefinitely, but if no such website exists I'll settle for just the maker, there's bound to be several websites selling the same makes. Currently looking to produce a nice little German tank formation, maybe make a nice little battle scene, hell, maybe I'll even form a Russian and/or American force, but that's for another day. I'm also interested in what quantity of each tank I should purchase. For instance, this is the list that I've come up with for the Germans:

12 Panzers III's or IV's equipped with the low-velocity short-barrelled cannon
8 or 10 Panzer's with the long barrelled 7.5 cm KwK 40 cannon
7 Pz 38(t) light tanks
4 Hetzer tank destroyers
6 StuG III's
4 Fredinand/Elephant TD's
3 Tiger I's
A Jagdtiger and a King Tiger to make a nice command tank
Hell, I could always settle for a Sturmtiger.

Well, I hope I'm not asking for too much, I'm not asking you to scour the internet for these models, just asking you guys if anyone knows a nice little model place online that sells cheap (-ish) tanks of decent quality. So while I search up and down for this sacred site, I'll wait to see if anyone else can find this site

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users