Jump to content


Interactive Special Overview (09.09.2013 – 22.09.2013)


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 25,704
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Decide which tanks you want to see in an interactive offer. Vote for your favourite vehicle and enjoy this player-tailored event!

Full news text

Jesterix_ #2 Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12968 battles
  • 357
  • [CURS] CURS
  • Member since:
    10-22-2011
Excellent news, IS2 on the Last One and Black Prince on this one ! :teethhappy:


Quinn :girl:

Naboo #3 Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22222 battles
  • 1,138
  • Member since:
    03-28-2011
Even more initiative to finish grinding that Pz. III/IV and buy VK3001H before 8.8 goes live. (probably Tuesday).

bandit287 #4 Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:10 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 33451 battles
  • 401
  • [-AND-] -AND-
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013
Where can i see which tanks left ?

IPaul72 #5 Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 8123 battles
  • 1,603
  • Member since:
    04-20-2012

View Postbandit287, on 08 September 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

Where can i see which tanks left ?
Hello there
You will be able to see it in the poll topic which will be available tomorrow  :blinky:
Or if you know which ones have won you will be able to see it in the old poll topic just remove the winners, if you mean what I think you mean and if you don't then hey, maybe this could help someone  :hiding:
Kind regards
IPaul72

bandit287 #6 Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 33451 battles
  • 401
  • [-AND-] -AND-
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013

View PostIPaul72, on 08 September 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:

Hello there
You will be able to see it in the poll topic which will be available tomorrow  :blinky:
Or if you know which ones have won you will be able to see it in the old poll topic just remove the winners, if you mean what I think you mean and if you don't then hey, maybe this could help someone  :hiding:
Kind regards
IPaul72

I wanted to know exactly what you've told me.
Thank you

IPaul72 #7 Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 8123 battles
  • 1,603
  • Member since:
    04-20-2012

View Postbandit287, on 08 September 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

I wanted to know exactly what you've told me.
Thank you
Your welcome   :smile:

Zafrin #8 Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 5507 battles
  • 141
  • Member since:
    07-13-2010

View PostIPaul72, on 08 September 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

Your welcome   :smile:

Thanks for MY welcome.  :tongue:

Ronineter #9 Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 18024 battles
  • 2,236
  • [READ] READ
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010
That akward moment when you got all tanks in both specials in youre garage.
But what will happen if 8.8 goes live?
Will that new VK3002M also get a discount because its in the panther line and will the VK3001h also get a 50% discount?

Edited by Ronineter, 08 September 2013 - 05:37 PM.


leggasiini #10 Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:39 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 13420 battles
  • 6,157
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    12-01-2012
i bet that WG will dont add Crusader SP to poll...well doesnt matter for me...already bought it

Practiclab #11 Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 10173 battles
  • 74
  • [B_M_B] B_M_B
  • Member since:
    01-26-2013
Black Prince, yay! But maybe little too early... I want some good crew on that branch, but getting it for the special will be hard.

Yndy_ #12 Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 33445 battles
  • 439
  • [1ADRM] 1ADRM
  • Member since:
    03-17-2013

View PostRonineter, on 08 September 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

But what will happen if 8.8 goes live?
Will that new VK3002M also get a discount because its in the panther line and will the VK3001h also get a 50% discount?
Same question goes through my head.

Ozziriq #13 Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20782 battles
  • 23
  • [CIRCW] CIRCW
  • Member since:
    07-13-2011
I could have sworn the polls lead that british TD's would win, aw man..

Nevertheless, great specials. keep them coming :)

EnglishBreakfast #14 Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7178 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View PostOzziriq, on 08 September 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

I could have sworn the polls lead that british TD's would win, aw man..
Nevertheless, great specials. keep them coming :)
Panther (Germany)(143 votes [10.82%] - View)
AT 7 (UK) (207 votes [15.66%] - View)
http://forum.worldof...pecial-round-9/
According to the poll results still up British TD's did win...  Still sure there's a good explanation, likely the poll results didn't update with the real votes.
Shame really but any special is a good special.

Edited by EnglishBreakfast, 08 September 2013 - 09:48 PM.


Sixense #15 Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:55 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 19304 battles
  • 81
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011
EnglishBreakfast, they count votes not only in here, but in every subforum which has a poll. Maybe AT7 won here, but was crushed by Panther in German and other forums.

Rato_Black_Baron #16 Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:24 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31160 battles
  • 459
  • Member since:
    02-22-2013
If the interactive 30% discount on VK 30.01 (H) will be add to the 30% of the special all-rounder (mediums VI), then this Monday it will cost
845.000 credits x 0.4 = 338.000 credits
Note: I don't know if there's a rule against discounts over discounts?!?
Well... one VK 30.01 (H) for me this Monday.
----
Edit: Of course there is a rule, if not, Pz III/IV would cost zero with the two 50% discounts. Sorry.
I've bought it now for 591.500 credits.
----
I'm waiting for 8.8 to be released with a mission like
kill 4 VK 30.02 (M) in one battle => win 1 Large Repair Kit...

Edited by Rato_Black_Baron, 09 September 2013 - 02:55 PM.


Ronineter #17 Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:06 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 18024 battles
  • 2,236
  • [READ] READ
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010

View PostRato_Black_Baron, on 09 September 2013 - 03:24 AM, said:

If the interactive 30% discount on VK 30.01 (H) will be add to the 30% of the special all-rounder (mediums VI), then this Monday it will cost
845.000 credits x 0.4 = 338.000 credits

Note: I don't know if there's a rule against discounts over discounts?!?
Well... one VK 30.01 (H) for me this Monday.

I'm waiting for 8.8 to be released with a mission like
kill 4 VK 30.02 (M) in one battle => win 1 Large Repair Kit...
as Far as I know there is a rule That prevents discounts over discounts. Still getting the vk3001h is a good idea Since it is going to give a extra garage slot when 8.8 Goes live.

RdzawyRycerz #18 Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:48 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 23647 battles
  • 109
  • [K_D_C] K_D_C
  • Member since:
    02-27-2012

View PostRonineter, on 09 September 2013 - 06:06 AM, said:

as Far as I know there is a rule That prevents discounts over discounts. Still getting the vk3001h is a good idea Since it is going to give a extra garage slot when 8.8 Goes live.
Thats funny because yesterday VK costed around 600k and today around 400k  :trollface:

cristiben #19 Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 12850 battles
  • 1
  • [ZO-RO] ZO-RO
  • Member since:
    08-18-2013
i vote for black prince!!

EnglishBreakfast #20 Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7178 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View PostSixense, on 09 September 2013 - 01:55 AM, said:

EnglishBreakfast, they count votes not only in here, but in every subforum which has a poll. Maybe AT7 won here, but was crushed by Panther in German and other forums.

Gotcha, thanks for the explanation, knew there was a good one




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users