9/11

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

911IceMike #1 Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3567 battles
  • [INGRM] INGRM
Yeah, even a place like world of tanks needs to remember what happened.
I'm not doing this for "America" or whatever you america haters are claiming. I'm doing this as a firefighter, to pay tribute and respect to my fallen brothers oversea. Who died trying to save the people in need, and where there when they needed to be there.
This is merely here to pay respects, if you share my oppinion, please do so. If you don't then show you have respect for other people's oppinions and just click back 'n leave the topic.
To my fallen brothers, rest in peace.

Edited by 911IceMike, 11 September 2013 - 08:33 PM.

PrivateMonkeyz #2 Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3974 battles

View Post911IceMike, on 11 September 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

Yeah, even a place like world of tanks needs to remember what happened.
I'm not doing this for "America" or whatever you america haters are claiming. I'm doing this as a firefighter, to pay tribute and respect to my fallen brothers oversea. Who died trying to save the people in need, and where there when they needed to be there.
This is merely here to pay respects, if you share my oppinion, please do so. If you don't then show you have respect for other people's oppinions and just click back 'n leave the topic.
To my fallen brothers, rest in peace.

None of us hate the people that died that day.We all feel sorry for them ,but we are truly sorry for the american people that they have such a government.

JustARandomOne #3 Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:19 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33561 battles
  • [-PGC-] -PGC-

View PostPrivateMonkeyz, on 11 September 2013 - 08:39 PM, said:

None of us hate the people that died that day.We all feel sorry for them

Correct, but to be honest the most of us don't care, because it don't affect them.
You can say "how terrible" but that it is, nothing more, nothing less.

And in my humble personal opinion, the event were pushed to damn high by media... maybe I stand alone with this, but I wanted to get this of here.

Jrgrid #4 Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12723 battles
As an American I can say that the government of my country does not represent the will of its people, many of us know how out of control it has gotten, and we will need a revolution some day to return peace and order to my land.
so by all means hate away on America just know that the government is not a representation of us, they ( politicians) are power hungry sociopaths who do anything for money and more power.

Edited by Jrgrid, 13 September 2013 - 08:46 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users