help question graphics card max settings fps cheap game

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

DEADLIFE #1 Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 43790 battles
  • [KOWAR] KOWAR
I've been playing World Of Tanks with very crappy Processor and Graphics, I am going to buy a new Desktop/PC but I got a budget needs to be under 700 or 800(stretched)
I already decided which basic parts am going to get which is to be more easier for you guys:
8GB RAM(2000Speed)
200GB SATA
CPU, Processor Intel i3 (3.00GHz+)
Windows 7 Home
Am just stuck on the Graphics card which am trying to get is 30-50fps with and Decent fps when am in sniper behind grass on Max Graphics
Any links of PCs would also be very helpful cuz all the ones am looking at is expensive....
Which AMDs/Nvidea do I need...?
Anything I need to add or anything I need to take out?
thanks

Redleaf #2 Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11189 battles
I am using a Nvidia 560TI  with a 6750 dual core cpu and I never drop below 60fps. i dont know what AMD gpu is on level but anything from 560TI and above will do the trick for you unless your screen resolution is too high as that is what will set your limit.
so unless you are playing with a resolution above 1080p you can buy a mid range graphiccard, that is my opinion based on my experience...asking these kind of questions often gets the nerds excited and they will try to convince you to buy a top notch high end card.

Edited by Redleaf, 13 September 2013 - 07:04 PM.

Also tagged with help, question, graphics, card, max settings, fps, cheap, game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users