Multilined TankCarousel for 0.9.3 by 4lCapwn and CS2001
since locastan decided against continuing his great tank carousel mod, but gave us the neccessary information on how he did it in 0.8.7 i was able to rebuild it (at least it is very similar).
nothing much to say, this is how it looks:
configuration is now done with the ModSettingsAPI .
to reload the configuration without restarting WoT (for testing purposes) open and close the techtree or the service record, you will see the results immediately.
i do not want my mod to be in modpackages that are distributed via Adf.ly links or that have other means of gaining money like donate-buttons, so please respect the following licence.
Licence for ModPacks and Modding Sites
You're free to use this modification in ModPacks and on modding sites as long as the following requirements are met:
- No distribution via referers like adf.ly
- No registration is required for the download
- The authors (4lCapwn, CS2001 and locastan) must be named.
- You are allowed to link to my own server at wottools.com directly to get less traffic and ensure you always hotlink the latest version.
if you have a modding website (or any other kind of WoT-Fanproject) and you have to pay for servers, you can of course accept donations and use ads to cover your expenses - just do not obsctruct the user.
If you use MTC with XVM, either delete 'xvm-tcarousel' from res_mods\xvm\mods or disable XVM's carousel.
- You can scroll beyond the right limits using the arrows
- added filter: non elite tanks
- rewritten most code
- Filters now have their appropriate Icons
- Bugfix: Scroll to selected tank works correctly now.
- Update to 0.8.9
- Introduced tank filters
- added .cfg
- support for multiple rows added
- scalable icons and text sizes
- Initial Release
CS2001, for creating the config-handling and working several nights with me
locastan, without him this would have taken a hell longer (or i wouldnt have bothered to try)
Boldar_, for having the great talent of guessing what i am doing wrong
the whole xvm team for providing their sourcecode to learn
Edited by 4lCapwn, 27 September 2014 - 03:39 AM.