Drop dead diva...

just whining... FEEL FREE TO WHINE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

gialege #1 Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:07 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41083 battles
Good morning WG, WoT, devs, moderators, kids, mom, dad, bro, ......., oups & wife. (Is wife-whine the same word?)
Good morning whining players of WoT.
Whell whining is gooood, helps devs to fix stuff.
So lets whine all together!!!
I ll start with the most popular whining threats.
-My arty is garbage i shoot at B-6 and the shell after 2min and 36secs lands at C-4, when i try for 2nd time? Well,  until the shell land to the target, the battle is over. At the chat i always see copliments like,"noob arty player". Well i have something for you heavys,  dont go near my target you might die and yes 60meters is CLOSE.
-Buffnerf, (thats a new word) You WG always buffnerf my tank. I want my old tank back you jack and pot. A good example of buffnerf is E-75 we have 29% that tells is been nerfed and 29% that tells its been bufed. The rest 42% agrees with them...
-Best of all!! MM heehehehehhelololololol lol....lol. Handrets of posts about MM " my AMX is never top tier give  my xp back. You jack WG and your pot  MM.... Well indeed MM sucks. Only when i loose.
Anyway i have a serious problem with WG and WoT and i cant find any soloution...
   "Before that i have to tell to those guys who check the forums. Why is RED colour yours? a? why? you you you something, RED colour is my football team colour and i want to use it. How about i ll take theblack???
Ban delete all the topics in black. Black is mine. Now you like it?  :trollface:
Lets go to that serious problem i want to whine for."
At home page you have a button that says Posted Image not Buy Gold!! One more time. "Posted Image"   "BuyGold"  Get-Buy. See the difference??
Well i did press that button, thought i was getting some gold, but noooooooo it gets you to a page that asks for you to pay!!!! It should say, take not pay, take-pay. Well, thought i ll pay 1 time and than i can get as gold as i want but nooooooooo.
Again i pressed the button Posted Image and again a page payforgold. Well i payed again aaaaaaand nothing, same page.. Tryed for 3d time nope 4th niente 5th nichts, rien 15th nope... No mater how many times i bought gold, not get, bought, never that Posted Imagebutton seems to work.
FIX THAT BUG BEFORE I CALL MY LAWYER.
Dear community, fellow tankers, pls feel free to whine as much as you want.
After all, that what this topic is about.
P.s.8.8 seems free of bugs.  :teethhappy:  :teethhappy:  :teethhappy:  :teethhappy:
Posted Image
What's the score?

Edited by gialege, 15 September 2013 - 11:11 AM.

lockbackslash #2 Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5147 battles
+1 :teethhappy:  but
I have to whine about see you whine!!!

Edited by lockbackslash, 15 September 2013 - 01:51 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users