• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

mauroedidi #1 Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27505 battles
  • [S--P] S--P
good day,

I have been addressed of an "EDUCATIONAL WARNING" by fellow CarlR as follows: " Off-topic posting, such as creating topics in the wrong forum section Cursing and profanities Forum Rules "

as I have been somehow "warned" for three different issues in a row:  Off topic + Cursing + Profaniities, while I was simply asking the moderators to verify the info that a member of the forum was disclosing to all people,  I would like to have a quick chat on this subject with Mr. CarlR who, probably, has not clearly read my post or, probably hasn't understood the spirit of the message.

My question is: how can I discuss, by email  or, even by ph. with this fellow for a due clarification?

my best regards

krazypenguin #2 Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:22 AM

Major

• Player
  • 27097 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Use this link to access his profile page - there you will find the "Send message" option (on the right hand side above the green box with his forum rating)

This is how you use the forum message system - if he replies you will see a red "1" at the top right corner of your screen on the envelope symbol.

mauroedidi #3 Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27505 battles
  • [S--P] S--P

View Postkrazypenguin, on 16 September 2013 - 09:22 AM, said:

Use this link to access his profile page - there you will find the "Send message" option (on the right hand side above the green box with his forum rating)

This is how you use the forum message system - if he replies you will see a red "1" at the top right corner of your screen on the envelope symbol.
thanks mate,

ciao
Mauro

tigerstreak #4 Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:03 AM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 23531 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T
there is only one way +its what ever way they say
theres no logic or discussion

they are trying to create a utopia of the good old days
+spend alot of time thinking about introducing stalins organ into their rear echelon

clanmcwood #5 Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:36 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22129 battles
  • [-VIC-] -VIC-
If you have a problem with any moderating matters or warnings the only person who can remove them is Mr_Kubrik follow the link to his profile and send him a message, he is the Moderator manager

soolerman #6 Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24366 battles
You are wasting your time. The ban hammer has been lifted. All this guy is waiting for is you to show your head so he can pump his ego some more by hitting you mate.
Expecting intelligent explanations or defence of action to be lessened to is simply pointless. You need someone on the other end of the conversation that gives a tickers dodar before that will happen. Remember this is wg your going to be talking to. Well known for there user friendly customer interaction.

Edited by soolerman, 20 September 2013 - 12:52 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users