Wargaming for microsoft & Ganji entertainment for Sony

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

blackbeard_teach #1 Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:12 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19914 battles
a war is about to spark ladies & Gentlemen.

so, wargaming is leaning on microsoft, while  Ganji entertainment is leaning on sony :teethhappy:

both have the same game type, only a different Engine and style.

but let me look at their Game production history:
Genji:
4 Aviation simulator games, also a TBA.
No tanks or Warship action.

WG:
well, nothing much, just a board game,strategy, and a 2 year successful arcade tank MMO game(someone add more please).

i played both world of plane And warthunder, and i Find the latter to be more Enjoyable (they had an Advantage).
however,  i am waiting for Warthunder to make an Army unit(i think tanks,Armored Cars, or/And mobile AA) and to try it out.
if it turned out better than WOT, then i am afraid i will take my Risk, and Head over to Warthunder.

What further helped my Decision, is Warthunder begin Released in PS4.(going to some save some space on my laptop) While WOT is being released in Xbox.

von_chom #2 Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 17146 battles
  • [_CALM] _CALM

View Postblackbeard_teach, on 18 September 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

WG:
well, nothing much, just a board game,strategy, and a 2 year successful arcade tank MMO game(someone add more please).

you forgot to do your homework ?

DBA, massive assault, operation bagration/order of war...all AAA games

blackbeard_teach #3 Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19914 battles

View Postvon_chom, on 18 September 2013 - 11:31 AM, said:

you forgot to do your homework ?

DBA, massive assault, operation bagration/order of war...all AAA games

Yes i was looking for them, i only looked in Gamefaqs, thanks man, i forgot to look on Wiki

Ok time to add them
WG:
6 board games
1 WWII strategy game(haven't tried it yet)(similar to company of hero it says)

so, whos going to win?

Shade1982 #4 Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19606 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
I don't know, I think we will have to wait for what they are going to do in WT concerning ground units. If it's going to be like I think it is, it's going to be a MASSIVE fail, but otherwise, I'm not sure.

I DO know I'm only going to play one or the other, not both...

blackbeard_teach #5 Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19914 battles

View PostShade1982, on 18 September 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

I don't know, I think we will have to wait for what they are going to do in WT concerning ground units. If it's going to be like I think it is, it's going to be a MASSIVE fail, but otherwise, I'm not sure.

I DO know I'm only going to play one or the other, not both...

Agreed, i find it difficult to maintain quater of my 2x while playing WT from time to time(loved bird of steel :smile: ), but same as you, the WT army will decide who will be favoraited.

but i wonder, who is better in term of Fleet, WG already shown interest by publishing these video about the Team, As for ganji, they only showed a Panther getting destroyed by a plane before it even fires a single Shell(didn't read anything about ships)(and yes i think from the trailer the army will be a massive fail :teethhappy: ).

but now it brings me to a question: are they going to pick on Old member of a battleships game?(Eidos Hungary stadio maybe, since Battlestation is the only Kind of battleship game that i ever played)

soolerman #6 Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24366 battles
I play both games and I find the only big difference with them is the way players are interacted with by the companies.

Wg have a slap in the face f*^k you approach to the EU community. We get the worst promotions and so on. We all know the problems without me listing them again.

Wt are less of a pain. They do seem to listen to the players. This could just be good PR. But on the forums things seem to be more active and human.

A simple example for you. I made a joke, a simple joke not offensive, not deriding and directed to the guys monitoring the forum. I got a warning. Guess the forum it happened on wg or wt? So I tried the same exact joke on the other games forum. Took me some days to find a relevant post to respond to so that the joke would not seem out of place. What was the response from the company guys? A big smiley face and Ha Ha.

And this is the point. It doesn’t matter if wg or wt make the best game. Both games are very good. So it comes down to customer service and wt have wg hands down. So as things stand I don’t see wg taking ground from wt on the aircraft game front. And if the wt tank game is any good they are going to lose people in the EU fast.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users