Jingles 100k sub contest (my replay)

replay

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Taika_Apina #1 Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 43006 battles
I came second on jingles tier 9-10 category but unfortunately Jingles was having some issues with the replay file so he wasn't able to show it in first person mode. I saw many guys saying that it was boring to watch a replay in 3rd person so I decided to upload the replay myself on my youtube channel. So here it is for anyone who's interested.

I'm not really proud of that game but the rules were what they were.

soolerman #2 Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24366 battles
Congratulation on coming second mate.  :smile:

lonigus #3 Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 32631 battles
Gz 13k dmg is impressive. Iam tho an extremely agressive (gameplay wise) player and I cant handle such tactics lol.

Also another perfect proof that the map need a srs rebalancing...

rockmonkey #4 Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 19484 battles
Awsome. well played. :great:

ZerONRNS #5 Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9349 battles
wow awesome replay bro  :glasses:

Golem501 #6 Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21060 battles
  • [BOBS_] BOBS_
Congrats on your 2nd place mate! :)

Arkhell #7 Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles
been watching it today and yes it looks really wierd with the third person all the time. gz on the win btw and great game.

Cobra6 #8 Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
That was a great game to watch, both on your video and Jingel's :smile:

Cobra 6

Dongfeng_division #9 Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 44959 battles

View PostTaika_Apina, on 19 September 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

I'm not really proud of that game

Why not, because you camped? You're going to let hyperactive kids who can only play the game by constantly charging side 1 or 2, to tell you what's a "noble" tactic and what's a "noob" tactic? Or because you're supposed to play only heavies and sidescrape to death each and every game, and that's "fun" and "skilled"?

Every online game, or even RL wars, have people telling you that you have to play by their rules, exactly how they imagined. If you're a mage in an MMO and warriors coming at you, you're not allowed to escape - that's "dishonorable". Instead, you have to wait and let him hack you to death. In real life, crossbow was banned in Europe at one point, because it wasn't fair to those heavily armored knights who preached their idea of how battles should be fought.

The reason I like camping in this game, is that it annoys the hell out of people who think the entire world needs to play how they imagined it. Well for me, there are only two tactics: the one that makes me win, and the other that makes me lose.

Taika_Apina #10 Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 43006 battles

View PostDongfeng_division, on 19 September 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

Why not, because you camped? You're going to let hyperactive kids who can only play the game by constantly charging side 1 or 2, to tell you what's a "noble" tactic and what's a "noob" tactic? Or because you're supposed to play only heavies and sidescrape to death each and every game, and that's "fun" and "skilled"?

Every online game, or even RL wars, have people telling you that you have to play by their rules, exactly how they imagined. If you're a mage in an MMO and warriors coming at you, you're not allowed to escape - that's "dishonorable". Instead, you have to wait and let him hack you to death. In real life, crossbow was banned in Europe at one point, because it wasn't fair to those heavily armored knights who preached their idea of how battles should be fought.

The reason I like camping in this game, is that it annoys the hell out of people who think the entire world needs to play how they imagined it. Well for me, there are only two tactics: the one that makes me win, and the other that makes me lose.

Well what I meant by that is that this game didn't require much skill at all. The only somewhat "advanced" tactic i used was the spotting in the end. Where I went near the bush so I could see through it and after I spotted the enemy I reversed back so that the bush would be far away enough to maintain it's camo value. Other than that this was just point and shoot. I don't mean that it's bad to camp in a TD but it's not that hard :P

Dongfeng_division #11 Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 44959 battles

View PostTaika_Apina, on 19 September 2013 - 03:40 PM, said:

Well what I meant by that is that this game didn't require much skill at all.

Yes it did. It requires a skill of picking the right place, knowing how not to get spotted, being able to aim and shoot properly, have the right timing to move when needed, etc. I mean, look at your replays, just how many good campers do you see around? Most players either rush to their deaths pointlessly, or camp the wrong place, or with the wrong tank, or can't shoot and hit anything..

I don't mean that it's bad to camp in a TD but it's not that hard :P

Yea it's not that hard, but 90%+ people still fail at it. Which means it's relatively hard.

Also tagged with replay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users