What you will get for helping tomatoes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

markiz #21 Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13123 battles

View PostFootballFan, on 21 September 2013 - 04:02 PM, said:

How about before you comment at least watch the replay on fast forward that will take you 2 mins and you will know you are talking bullshit ok ?
How am I talking bullshit? I just pretty much rewrote what you've written earlier :

That was my fifth kill so I proceed for afk T1 heavy to get my top gun I get there and my first shot was fail that only tracked him, then I notice tomato Tiger also reached that T1 heavy so I decide to wait for him to shoot the guy so I can finish him off to get my top gun but what happens next ?

Failed shot, waiting for a teammate to do the damage so you can finish him off, he does the same thing as you do, only better.
At least tomato guy had some fun doing it, instead of just ranting on the forums about somebody "stealing" a medal from you.

FootballFan #22 Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 23485 battles

View Postmarkiz, on 21 September 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

How am I talking bullshit? I just pretty much rewrote what you've written earlier :

Failed shot, waiting for a teammate to do the damage so you can finish him off, he does the same thing as you do, only better.
At least tomato guy had some fun doing it, instead of just ranting on the forums about somebody "stealing" a medal from you.

If not me that tomato wouldnt even be alive at that time. He does what better? Only thing he excels at is being an ungreatful red baron moron. He should he happy that I helped him and he could be alive longer in that battle to have one more shot at T1 heavy not waiting to the last kill he didnt need. But yeah im dumb, after first 10 seconds of seeing what a ungreatful c..t he is I should have teamkilled him and then easily finish that t1 heavy. But arguing with people like you and red tomato is pointless, you have no effing clue about teamplay, helping others and common curtesy. I hope next time you and mr tomato need someone to cover your back will get a shot in that back cause that is what people with your attitude in teamplay based game deserve

markiz #23 Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13123 battles
You are just bitter, cause you've got outsmarted by a tomato - a guy who in your mind is a lesser human being, because his nickname in the battle screen appears in red color, which is far inferior to your blue, purple or whathever you are.

Element6 #24 Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 30763 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostFootballFan, on 21 September 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

But yeah im dumb, after first 10 seconds of seeing what a ungreatful c..t he is I should have teamkilled him and then easily finish that t1 heavy. But arguing with people like you and red tomato is pointless, you have no effing clue about teamplay, helping others and common curtesy. I hope next time you and mr tomato need someone to cover your back will get a shot in that back cause that is what people with your attitude in teamplay based game deserve
You do realise that you are trying to lecture us on teamplay while arguing that you should have killed a teammate so you could get that medal for yourself, right?

PowJay #25 Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37541 battles
It's annoying to miss out on a Top Gun when you've REALLY earned it ie. dished out a ton of damage,  but s#@t happens.

If it had been a Pool's or even a Radley Walters,  I might have gone ape-s@#t, but I do see your point, OP.

donk81 #26 Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 50217 battles
what can ya do about arseholes? I used to expect the team to just let me get kill 6 if I was on 5 but now I don't even bother asking and am just thankful for the win.

Bizolol #27 Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20125 battles
Tryed to help tomatoes until my 7k battle mark. Now im using them as meat shield and do everything i can to make them rage delete the game

Dan_Abnormal #28 Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 32665 battles
Top guns are ten a penny, I don't really take any interest in them any more. But yes, if you like getting those sorts of medals then it is annoying when some idiot steals it. Could you not put yourself between tomato and AFK tenk?

_b_ #29 Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 55751 battles
Last kill twenty in three tanks special that kind of sh** almost drove me nuts....in at least one in three or four games there was one forlorn little red one following close...and never shooting until target was about dead..

Sigh...well I got the needed kills at the end and weaned silver and exp for it but it took way longer than usual...

Random games playing alone that is to be expected, but can't do much but smile and ignore....and move on

_Banshee #30 Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17348 battles

View PostFootballFan, on 21 September 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

A little bit of rage/whine topic that is a warning for everyone what kind of "reward" they will get for helping red barons, short discription and at the end replay included for interested:
Battle nearing end enemy has 2 tanks left E50 and afk t1 heavy, some of our team is capping and a tomato Tiger II is spamming for help with E50.
I went there and killed that E50 probably seconds before he would finish off KT. That was my fifth kill so I proceed for afk T1 heavy to get my top gun I get there and my first shot was fail that only tracked him, then I notice tomato Tiger also reached that T1 heavy so I decide to wait for him to shoot the guy so I can finish him off to get my top gun but what happens next ?
Tiger II doesnt shoot he also waits... I tell him to shoot he doesnt, time is running out because our team has almost finished capping base... afte about 45 seconds of waiting I snap and shoot that T1, of course 0.00001 second after my shot KT finishes him off and gets his second kill. Of course he doesnt give a crap that I saved his [edited]minute earlier and that it would be my 6th kill and a top gun medal that I think I deserved in that battle. He just has to get that second kill.
End of rage that was my last time when I helped red baron nab that doesnt give a crap about anyone but himself, from now on I will look twice on team rooster and I see a 45% wr tomato I will just wait for enemy to kill him.
Replay for interested:
http://wotreplays.co...ootballfan-m103
Next time try driving in tomato's line of sight, I mean tard->you->target, so he can't steal your kill unless he shoots you in the back. But seriously, 400 WN6 "barons" with 10k battles should be forbidden to drive anything higher than T5  :hiding:

Kurnubego #31 Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 15857 battles
Whn on your team, try to use them as cannon fodder or additional fire power. Even very bad players can point with their mouse and click to shoot.

When on enemy team? - exp and cred pinatas.

GrumpyStranger #32 Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13159 battles

View PostWE_ARE_HARBINGER, on 21 September 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

there is nothing you can do to stop the horde of tomato players
resistance if futile
Fruitless, you mean  :trollface:

But really, complaining about a lost top gun? You already probably got tons of xp and creds out of this, and usualy medals ain't worth squat...

lastverb #33 Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:34 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 15198 battles
Hi FF!
Resistance to our beloved red rivers (probably blood after brain extraction surgery) is futile. You are required to ignore any and all chat messages, including binded ones, if they got something red attached to them. However there is an exception You could apply in similiar situation: wait until remaining enemy kill that monstrosity with fire and then proceed to drain exp from them. In case your team is capping a winned game this is requirement rather than possibilty.
Sincerely,
lastverb
P.S. Please reffer to paragraph 9.A. of EULA, and report any suspicious cases to respective authority in Your country (in most european countries breaking it is company fault, not end user). It is the only way to make wargaming do something about "quality" of players here. In case you didn't read EULA yourself: "In order to take part in the World of Tanks MMO Game, participants (“Players”) must be 13 years of age or older.".

Edited by lastverb, 21 September 2013 - 11:38 PM.

Woody1999 #34 Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:40 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 17000 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
@ OP.

Just to confirm, not all of us tomatoes are as bad as this. Some of us are actually okay players with awful computers (what I was), some of us try our very best but God just didn't make us to play video games, and some of us are probably family men trying to relax after a hard day at work, I mean, what is better than shooting at internet tenkz to relax?

Just to let you know, so you don't turn into another Garbad :blinking:

Woody

joyuesp #35 Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:35 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 52951 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA
i would tked him, i usually dont care about top guns, but i usually get annoyed by last shooting idiots, and even more if is a tomato.

Rosetta_and_Philae #36 Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:54 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 48054 battles
  • [WTFX] WTFX
Tier x tomatoes, oranges and bananas avoid. Do you own thing in battle and let them do what they've always done which is next to bugger all :teethhappy:

Popovic123 #37 Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15022 battles
I would have killed that Tiger II. Cause:
1) I wouldn`t remember the blocking him him, then killing T1 option, and
2) The a-hole deserved it.

ysk #38 Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:29 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 41935 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostElement6, on 21 September 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

20k battle vet complaining on the forums for being trolled out of a Top Gun... you should know better :/

If you know better feel free to show it on battle field. Learn F basics of the game and stop spreading wisdom on forums.. PLEASE... 1 less tomato for better tomorrow...

Orzanel #39 Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 88863 battles
  • [DACUS] DACUS
I used to help randoms too, until they starting shooting me thinking i want to block them or troll..

FootballFan #40 Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:07 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 23485 battles

View PostOrzanel, on 22 September 2013 - 07:10 AM, said:

I used to help randoms too, until they starting shooting me thinking i want to block them or troll..

LOL yeah it took me quite some time to figure out that too but those were funny when I got called names, raged at or even shot for trying to shield nearly dead tomato

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users