What you will get for helping tomatoes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

HowTheStoryEnds #61 Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:51 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24695 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
well I was wondering wether it gives better visibility passing through the trees and foliage, I kind of have troubles with that myself. :-/

perma_detrack #62 Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 30709 battles
I got used to tomatoes killstealing frags for TG, but if I miss one kill for something more rare, like walters, pool, or else, it pisses me off.
But what if tomato's move make you lose 3k gold?
Yesterday I was doing fine battle for a constest on matilda. Already had 3kills, 1,4kdmg and 6 noobs in front of me who couldnt pen me in their 4 tiers. What happened? "Friendly" hetzer oneshotted me from behind. I bet it would've ended around 1,7k base xp, maybe more...

MkH #63 Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:19 AM

Major

• Player
  • 37687 battles
  • [NOOSE] NOOSE

View PostKvaak, on 23 September 2013 - 01:48 AM, said:

No offense but it's just a shiny badge, I don't understand why people are so obsessed with them. If someone asks me if he can grab an epic achievement I'll allow it (unless I have a really pressing reason not to). If not I'll just find the nearest enemy and shoot it.
None taken. Still, Pool's is something I don't get from every game - especially a t10 game. And with the competition going on, it would have been nice to get that last bit of XP.

Edited by MkH, 23 September 2013 - 10:20 AM.

FootballFan #64 Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:15 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 23482 battles

View PostHowTheStoryEnds, on 23 September 2013 - 02:10 AM, said:

FootballFan, somewhat of a stupid question: in your replay you scroll a lot back and forth between the zoom modes. (almost constantly between just in fps and just out of it in 3th person view) Is there something behind that? Does it make you aim/react better? I know it's a silly question but the scrolling back and forth was a bit weird so I wondered wether there'd be purpose behind it or wether it was just your preferred style of play.

I wish I had some kind of smart answer for that.... Only thing that comes into my mind that I dont like to be focused on one thing when fully zoomed in sniper mode so then this weird thing happens and im constantly checking whats around me and where :) but then again it might be some kind of nervous tic from too much of wot :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users