Club

Clan website

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

sainf #1 Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:08 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33010 battles
I would like to introduce you to my website that I built for my clan.It is an interactive site and has many functions.
One of the main features is sub netting:.
The subnet works like a business structure. In other words the different departments each have there own private page whereby they can communicate. So each clan can have subnet  set to private(clan members only) whereby you can communicate with your clan in private.or they can have them open and interact with other clans.
It also has apps. in the members home page.
Events app whereby you can add upcoming events for you clan.
Music.app where you can store music for you.
Photo you can add a photo of yourself or a gallery.
video app which can be used to link to your u tube video or favourite videos.
The users home page has the latest updates what other members are saying as well a add friends box.and also displays the photo of the person commenting.
You also have other tabs as private messages between members as well as each member has the function of making there page private and can only be seen by his/her friends.
On the members profile page they can be directly linked to there profile on world of tanks.
There is much more and as the page grows apps and ideas will be added.
As the page has the capability to become your webpage there will be certain costs involved as space on the server will be a requirement. But the cost will be low.
So without further ado please go to www.satw.site90.net. The site is on a testing environment at the moment and can be viewed or used.Just remember your membership might expire as we will be migrating the pages to our host.But please look at the site and view and if you seek or want to communicate with us I can be contacted at admin@satwolves.co.za.
Alternative is by using the following credentials to log in::invite@satwolves.co.za, password:sawolf
Thank You
sainf                           

Edited by sainf, 01 October 2013 - 10:16 PM.

Also tagged with Clan website

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users