How to win?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Vedran #1 Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:51 AM

Private

• Player
  • 48934 battles
How to win?.......every battle 80% team just be hiding on the map..Have the strongest tank in a team...When the game starts, they bring to the first bush and just stand...have over 10,000 battles and statistics they Disaster,catastrophe...player drives is-7 and hide behind the artillery?????????...How to win?Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

_Kruemelchen_ #2 Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18636 battles
  • [FUGLY] FUGLY
Remove the names from the screenshots ...Name and shaming rule  :hiding:

kwk75l48 #3 Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:04 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 18998 battles
  • [TDC] TDC
They are Him so that dosent matter really.  If i read your stats pages right it looks like you miss a fair bit, perhaps improving that might help?

StronkiTonki #4 Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:16 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 31254 battles
  • [T0AST] T0AST
There's no direct way of "winning".
Mostly you have some winning streaks and some losing streaks over a course of time. However, you as player are a always a factor in the outcome of the battle.
One wise player on the forums once told me something like this:
In a battle you have 3 kinds of situations.
Situation 1: Your team is better than their team. You easily win because your team flatout performs better.
Situation 2: Your team is worse then their team. You easily lose because their team is flatout better.
Situation 3: Your team and the enemy's team are both equally skilled.
In situation 1 and 2 you barely have any influence, and you just have to get lucky or unlucky, since you can't do anything because of (for example) campers or a suiciding team that dies within 3 minutes.
If only situation 1 and 2 were present, you will probably have an avarage 50/50 chance to win.
However, because situation 3 exists, which makes both teams equally skilled, with both a chance to win, you yourself as player in the match are a factor that can make the difference between winning and losing. This is what can make you win or lose slightly more or less than 50% of the time.
All in all, just try improving your skills by learning from the mistakes you make in battle. Don't be afraid to try out new things, new positions with certain tanks. And never forget to look at the map. Don't attack a flank while the rest of your team stays camping, because you will die anyway. Stuff like that. I oftend keep making that mistake too, and then I get the feeling to want and blame my team for camping and not helping me. But should I expect my team to do that? No I shouldn't. I should have looked what my team does and adapt myself to the team.
Good luck on the battlefield!  :honoring:

Edited by Royboy94, 01 October 2013 - 10:19 AM.

WoTDaFoCh #5 Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 22802 battles
Play & Prey  :trollface:

BravelyRanAway #6 Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22792 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postkwk75l48, on 01 October 2013 - 10:04 AM, said:

They are Him so that dosent matter really.  If i read your stats pages right it looks like you miss a fair bit, perhaps improving that might help?
No m8, he is highlighting two players stats from his own team. He himself is a good player........he just doesn't understand forum rules about naming and shaming.

kwk75l48 #7 Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 18998 battles
  • [TDC] TDC
oh thats my eyes then sorry. So its just another complain thread about not winning because of others then oh well.

keyres #8 Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 35599 battles
  • [F-T-R] F-T-R
It's very tricky, and not entirely safe, but it works from time to time.
Firstly place around 40 candles in a way, so that they form a single word : "SerB" (remember about the large B). DON'T light them! Now place your altar in front of the candles (a brick will do, though for best results you will have to use a plate ripped from T-34/85's hull during full moon), and draw a circle with chalk on it. Place your Tribute in the circle.
Now comes the tricky part : kneel, raise your hands and say out loud (be sure not to misspell any words)[VERY IMPORTANT : once you begin, you must continue at all cost! Pay no heed to flashing lights, outbursts of flames, strange voices in the shadows, etc.] :
"Oh, Creators of the Match Maker, Lords of RNG, hear My Call! Oh, Protectors of the Holy Russian Bias, Holders of the Nerf Hammer, listen to your faithful servant's supplications! I offer you this Tribute, as a Proof of My Devotion and Humility! Protect Me in the Valley of Random and Darkness, Protect Me from the Noobness, Protect Me from Despair and EFE 3-man Platoons! May the RNG be always on My Side, May the Nerf Hammer Obliterate tanks I don't Posses and leave in Oblivion these which I drive! For thy I am the Light Of Victory in the Darkness of Random, Hammer for the Whiners, Sword in the Hands of RNG! Ramen."
If you do everything right, the candles should ignite now, and the tribute should be gone (disregard the smell of gunpowder and/or any soot on the altar). Now hurry! The blessing will hold only as long as the candles are burning (and hey, no cheating here, any added wax won't burn - I tried, also more wax at the beginning means faster burning)! During that time it is impossible to loose a random battle. Please notice that depending from what you use as the tribute, the pace of candle's burning might differ, and not all tributes will be accepted. In my experience, chocolate is good, though Visa works better (Mastercard doesn't work, sorry).

Edited by keyres, 01 October 2013 - 05:11 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users