reported

reported

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

ClumsyOne #1 Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31464 battles
Howmany reports does it need to ban a player for a day or even more?
Could there be a reply added to the compaint or a message like "Player is banned till x"  even after the normal message?
It also would be nice to know howmany reports you have yourselve, cos arty has an bad habbit to sometimes hit friendly when they are close to the red team and new players even with tier 10 have no clue it can happen.

no bla bla replys plz.

Ratbat #2 Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11744 battles
reports for team damage are ignored, the game deals with TK themselves, WG have said they will remove that report option in a future patch

eza #3 Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 12887 battles
Plus all other reports are also ignored

Toiski #4 Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17050 battles
The in-game reporting does not function at all. Currently the only ways to get any sort of ban are by spamming racist comments in chat and getting screenshotted, or farming the automated TK system with 10+ teamkills per day. Oh, and using politically incorrect player and clan names.

Gnor27 #5 Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29121 battles
The support says they cant send feedback about the punisments because they want to avoid the exploition of the complaint system. But everybody could belive in the reports if ve could see any results of the reports.

Pressplayontape #6 Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24543 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C
Send screenshots or the complete replay to the support... the in-game-reporting-system does not "work as intended", esp when you report someone for teamdamage. The game-system automatically records teamdamage of a player and will ban him by itself.... the support will NOT tell you what they did to the one you reported.

The_Revd_Arthur_Belling #7 Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17223 battles
  • [SILLY] SILLY
Sorry but the ticket system with replay or screenshot is now closed down by WG which in itself is disgraceful as the last defence of good player behaviour has now been removed.

Campaign to reinstate the ticket complaint system for ingame misbehaviour guys!

TheKroo #8 Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

Product Manager

• WG Staff
  • 10290 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostIs_No_Good, on 06 October 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

Howmany reports does it need to ban a player for a day or even more?
Could there be a reply added to the compaint or a message like "Player is banned till x"  even after the normal message?
It also would be nice to know howmany reports you have yourselve, cos arty has an bad habbit to sometimes hit friendly when they are close to the red team and new players even with tier 10 have no clue it can happen.

no bla bla replys plz.

There is no certain amount of reports you need to have in order to be banned. Each report is investigated and if deemed valid actions are taken. So if you have not done anything, even if you are reported XZ times nothing will happen as investigation will take place and the validity of the report will be analysed.

We can not confirm if the player has been banned or tell you on how long has he been banned due to privacy protection protocols and sanction time being of of the private privileged informations.

But I can tell you all the reports are processed.

miklosforever #9 Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22033 battles

View PostHunter1911, on 21 October 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

Hmmm,

http://static.guim.c...rt-the--001.jpg

they are all processed...

Explained...

cDa #10 Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5572 battles
Topic is not related to clan play, moved to offtopic

Gnor27 #11 Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 29121 battles

There is no certain amount of reports you need to have in order to be banned. Each report is investigated and if deemed valid actions are taken. So if you have not done anything, even if you are reported XZ times nothing will happen as investigation will take place and the validity of the report will be analysed.

We can not confirm if the player has been banned or tell you on how long has he been banned due to privacy protection protocols and sanction time being of of the private privileged informations.

I dont think so. I sweared many times and sometimes i kill the direct teamkillers, but not so often. Im sure i was reported many times. I never was punished, but when i reported a betrayer who sent our position to the enemy I was punished coz the language. (screenshot) I called him gay and idiot. I was really nerwous.
Nobody will belive in the report system without demonstration. I think there are thousand of battles in every hour. In every fifth battle there are some reports. I dont think if you are able to handle them all. Its impossible! There are many idiots and rulereakers, pushers, and agressive teamshooters. They are too many, for a not too big team. I think you have more important todoes and you cant check all reports.

If you would have to show the results of the reports, everybody could see its biger problem than you can handle it correctly and many player would repine if the violation stay unpunished.

soolerman #12 Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24366 battles

Bull or Cow do do, can't tell. But clearly spin. Hay Ho more "we are working hard to blah blah blah".

lobsterden #13 Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24237 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
Is it possible to ignore private messages?? dont like it when some so called good players starts to pester after the game for days

Also tagged with reported

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users