Rage post for [edited] MM and [edited]in game

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

MrSmithBgr #1 Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 32314 battles
  • [CELL] CELL
This post is not about tier levels in MM. It's about how unbalanced are players in teams and how much players in general SUCK. WHat im talking about?
Im talking for matches like this:
2:30 minute after match start
Posted Image
44 sconds later
Posted Image
and match summary:
Posted Image
I can continue with endless images for such situation in matches i call: No mather what you do, you win / loose.
Question is what's point puting players in such sitation? You want to balance player base around 50% WR? Well that's stupid. Players who plays BAD deserve to LOOSE game after game. I dont want to suffer in games becouse people retardness and stupidity.
In vehicles discussion threads i often read how good/bad are tanks im interested in. What's tanks WR etc. Sure from personal experience Hellcat for example is nice tank, but people often says ARL V39 is BAD. That's not true ARL is still nice tank, but is not SOLO match changer like Hellcat is. It's all about people around and in match and in randoms its always 1 vs 29.
Same thing apply for maps. Sure some maps favor some side more, but its not side that wins matches. It's players who plays map. Im really pissed from watching [edited]dying over and over again at same spots at any map and you know when map start there will be usualy 3 or 5 or 7 dead worthless players next 3 minutes at specific place B2, C6 J9 whatever is it at specific map.
Lately you get good match in 1 from 20 or even 30 games (good does not mean WIN only, but match where 2 sides are equal and play well and people react to what happens at mini map). Rest is just crapwith 3-4 people from both seams paying attention to situation and rest just wanking around.
WG give us somekind balanced MM and stop telling us you dont want us to wait for games to start. I PREFFER TO  WAIT 2-3 MINUTES FOR GOOD MATCHINSTEAD OF PLAYING GARBAGE GAME YOU OFFER US ATM.

Edited by MrSmithBgr, 07 October 2013 - 05:15 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. An official notification has also been sent. Neilloss46

wsatnutter #2 Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 25413 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
a mod will be along shortly with the editing hammer  :popcorn:

Kaixela #3 Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17093 battles
I also get that "wtf matches". And WG won't do something about that anytime soon. But censor the names!

Naming and shaming (or what you like to call it) is not allowed in the forum. Before posting images like that edit them.
Atleast put white bars or something on the names with paint or something.

CaravanOfCourage #4 Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 47225 battles
I like how these is a heavy and medium tank sat by base in first screenshot. You can clearly see the east is pretty fallen. In second SS they are still sat in same useless positions lol.

MrSmithBgr #5 Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 32314 battles
  • [CELL] CELL
Ok names fixed. But point was not this match only, but in general. That was recent match [edited] me off. Got such matches whole day and day after day.

Edited by Neilloss46, 08 October 2013 - 09:44 AM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. Neilloss46

BattleMetalChris #6 Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9224 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
*lose.

StatPadder #7 Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

Major

• Clan Commander
  • 2910 battles
  • [JELLY] JELLY
I don't see your point. U did bad dmg with a T6 TD and placed at a horrendous spot on the map.

Edited by StatPadder, 07 October 2013 - 06:43 PM.

SBKDisco #8 Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38423 battles

View PostStatPadder, on 07 October 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

I don't see your point. U did bad dmg with a T6 TD and placed at a horrendous spot on the map.

While I agree the OP wasn't in a particularly good spot, in these situations it isn't possible to do the things you would do normally. If he was one of only two tanks on that side I don't think there was much else they could do, judging by the way they fell apart they were all desperately bad.

we often have to compromise our position to compensate for the shortcomings of our team mates.

beercritch #9 Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38253 battles
I feel your pain.

I think there is an epidemic beginning to spread in the low tiers. There has always been bad players, but we are getting something new developing. A total inability for approximately 10 of your team to even get 100 damage. OK the OPs example has 7 at no damage at all and a few more at just over 100 damage, but the reasoning is sound.

Time and time again I see it, and the game is becoming totally unplayable below tier 5 or 6. Personal rewards are one thing, but there is no better reward than a win.

Recently I have taken it on  myself to get through all low tiers and put this behind me, but because I am a bit OCD I dont like to have a tank in my list with a win rate below 50%. Things have been mixed, but the main offender is when I play my T-80, as I simply can not maintain a win rate of 40% never mind 50%

A great little tank, and I have great personal stats with it including a 1.76 kills per battle and a 461 average damage which is non to shabby for a little tank like this one. One thing has come to light however and that is that simple.

AT TIER iv - 6 KILLS IS NOT ENOUGH TO GET A WIN

This simply should not be the case, but 4 of my 5 games where I have scored 6 kills have all been lost

malachi6 #10 Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 50462 battles
So do you think having evenly matched teams will increase or decrease your win chance? Additionally, many one-sided victories are caused by a derivative of the central defence where a localised numerical superiority leads to an overwhelming victory.  Not saying it is a strategy, just a phenomena arising from trains and bunching.

beercritch #11 Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:03 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38253 battles

View Postmalachi6, on 07 October 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

So do you think having evenly matched teams will increase or decrease your win chance? Additionally, many one-sided victories are caused by a derivative of the central defence where a localised numerical superiority leads to an overwhelming victory.  Not saying it is a strategy, just a phenomena arising from trains and bunching.

You miss my point, and yes I do think even MM will result in a better win chance. When a guy with an almost 55% win rate overall cant get a 40% win rate on a particular tank I think something smells funny. All things being equal I should sometimes be on a good team and sometimes on a bad team and in the end would get wins and losses. I am getting loss after loss after loss and the only games I have won are games where I have managed to carry the team to victory.

Not one single game out of 40 have I had a team that have won the game for me. Now I dont want to sound all big headed on this and imply that I am better than everyone else, this is clearly not true and I am only a slightly better than average player according to all the info recorded about me. But statistically it seems "unlikely" that there isn't at least one good team that I could get attached to

protos #12 Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29816 battles
well it has been like this for the past 2 month now.
The zomby armies are just increasing and the joy of playing tanks is fading away...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users