the Tigers II prevented me from my exp and caused my death

TigerII tigerii Tiger tiger II IS-2 is-2 bridge t34 bully Compensation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Compensation (4 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

should the Compensation be equal even if Premium or standard account

1. yes (2 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. no, please explain (1 vote [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. don't know (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. don't care (1 vote [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Hide poll

blackbeard_teach #1 Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19914 battles
so here i am, with my Is-2, playing a fair match.

-don't question why i throw-ed away my Gold shells(i freaked out my the t30)
-don't question why i stood above the t34 and didn't kill him(i was trying to get a good Video for the RNG of me firing with an HE shell on top)

OK, at 10:00 they announced the location of the Tiger Bot, and since it was my first victory and i lost my premium ship, i needed every bit of Exp,  so, when we reached the bridge, the tigers II decided to play the blocking& pushing game.

they stalled me for an entire minute and prevented me from reaching the Tiger.

so at the End, i gave in, and let them push me from the bridge, destruction was certain, and One of the Tigers turned blue.

of course when end of the match, i reported the killer for team damage, and his assistance for Pushing out of cover, but i was RAGED :angry: .

i looked at the Bill, and it seems that the Compensation is different from standard to premium, so that mean i need to be premium to get better Compensation ? this is unfair and needs to be changed.

so here are the conclusion:

1. the Tigers prevented me from landing at least 2 hits on another tank on purpose.
2. the Compensation needs to be changed to Equal  regardless of Premium or standard.

and do you think i need to raise this matter to WG support?

http://wotreplays.co...eard_teach-is-2

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_001.jpg   93.22K

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22283 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postblackbeard_teach, on 08 October 2013 - 11:09 PM, said:

You can try but they will just tell you that such incidents are handled automatically ingame and they do not handle such incidents anymore.
They will also tell you that the perpetrators will collect enough friendly damage points over time and they will receive a ban so rest assured they will be punished if they continue in this manner,
Thank you for raising this matter and we hope you enjoy the game in the future....blah....blah....blah...blah...blah....ad nauseum :sceptic:
Sorry but thats how support supports you at WG :sceptic:

blackbeard_teach #3 Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19914 battles

View PostLeadbucket, on 08 October 2013 - 11:22 PM, said:

Sorry but thats how support supports you at WG :sceptic:

well, hearing it from a Beta Tester, yes i would blieve you.
still, i would like, if they ever banned a player, to at least informs his reporters(you might forget about him, but you will be glad if you really hates him)

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22283 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
They won't tell you if some one is banned because of confidentiality agreements..blah..blah..............but if they're in a clan and you check their clan roster and they have a line through their name, it means they are serving a ban.
I believe that is the only way to check at this time.
Sorry I can't be of more help, but you're better not wasting time fretting over such fool players and you should just get on enjoying the game if you can....they ain't worth the effort.

Arkhell #5 Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles

View Postblackbeard_teach, on 08 October 2013 - 11:09 PM, said:

so here i am, with my Is-2, playing a fair match.

-don't question why i throw-ed away my Gold shells(i freaked out my the t30)
-don't question why i stood above the t34 and didn't kill him(i was trying to get a good Video for the RNG of me firing with an HE shell on top)

OK, at 10:00 they announced the location of the Tiger Bot, and since it was my first victory and i lost my premium ship, i needed every bit of Exp,  so, when we reached the bridge, the tigers II decided to play the blocking& pushing game.

they stalled me for an entire minute and prevented me from reaching the Tiger.

so at the End, i gave in, and let them push me from the bridge, destruction was certain, and One of the Tigers turned blue.

of course when end of the match, i reported the killer for team damage, and his assistance for Pushing out of cover, but i was RAGED :angry: .

i looked at the Bill, and it seems that the Compensation is different from standard to premium, so that mean i need to be premium to get better Compensation ? this is unfair and needs to be changed.

so here are the conclusion:

1. the Tigers prevented me from landing at least 2 hits on another tank on purpose.
2. the Compensation needs to be changed to Equal  regardless of Premium or standard.

http://wotreplays.co...eard_teach-is-2

yes you get better compensation, down side is you also pay more when you damage someone since the fine also gets a premium bonus.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users