3 minutes into the game, and still:

Posted Image

:facepalm:

Ulfhedinn_ #2 Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 48246 battles
Haven't you heard that song LFC... "you'll never camp alone"?  :smile:

Edited by Maxmk6, 09 October 2013 - 01:45 AM.

sollitdude #3 Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23778 battles
  • [4STAR] 4STAR
10,000 battles, only complaints about campers just now? talking about attention seeking.

sollitdude #4 Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23778 battles
  • [4STAR] 4STAR
just checked his history. this isnt his first complaint about campers :P

lfcfan #5 Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11471 battles

View PostMaxmk6, on 09 October 2013 - 01:45 AM, said:

Hehe, good one!

View Postsollitdude, on 09 October 2013 - 01:49 AM, said:

10,000 battles, only complaints about campers just now? talking about attention seeking.

View Postsollitdude, on 09 October 2013 - 01:50 AM, said:

just checked his history. this isnt his first complaint about campers :P

This isn't really a complaint, more like one of those cases of extreme camping, having's seen the whole team doing that!

Besides, what other complaint are you talking about?

xX_hir0_Xx #6 Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 25681 battles
Before reading what you posted OP i knew that D25t snajper imbcls would be there :teethhappy:

View PostMaxmk6, on 09 October 2013 - 01:45 AM, said:

his positon proved he's a camper IS IS
you'll never camp alone he said IS IS
he bought the tank on the discount weekend, behind that rock he sits, he waits
IS IS our team's camping star

Edited by xX_hir0_Xx, 09 October 2013 - 04:29 AM.

Rasz_pl #7 Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 51450 battles
Why are you complaining about being a sucker? Get a clue and learn to play this game. Nobody forces you to go to the hill - you died because of YOU, YOU did it to yourself. Team wasnt at fault, YOU were.

You are your biggest enemy, once you realize it you might feel better and stress less.

Killz0n3_PL_68582 #8 Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:02 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21857 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27

View PostRasz_pl, on 09 October 2013 - 05:04 AM, said:

Why are you complaining about being a sucker? Get a clue and learn to play this game. Nobody forces you to go to the hill - you died because of YOU, YOU did it to yourself. Team wasnt at fault, YOU were.
You are your biggest enemy, once you realize it you might feel better and stress less.
Im sorry, but OP is not a "sucker". Hes also played a lot less battles than you. If you are telling me too, that this defeat was ONLY HIS fault, lets start the debate.
Youre stupid, if youre trying to tell me T32 is not doing his job on the hill. And youre noob, if youre trying to tell me this was his fault cause he didnt camp on the base.
Now please tell me am i wrong? Tell me.
Looking forward of your comments.

Edited by Killz0n3_PL_68582, 09 October 2013 - 07:05 AM.

lemthepimpmeard #9 Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:44 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 27248 battles
But everyone knows Russian tenks are stronkest sniperers in the game!111!!!! :hiding:
Bad luck to get a team that forgot to fill up their fuel tanks

BrokenWing #10 Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 25785 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

What a tube YOU are.

The hill is one of the most important position on Mines, I guarantee that team of heavies camping back in base got annihilated. It's not too much to expect a little support on the hill instead of having your team cower like frightened mice behind a rock in base.

Idiotic gameplay.

Ravenlunatic #11 Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9812 battles
  • [CRY] CRY
Even I know the hill is important and I'm terrible!

lfcfan #12 Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11471 battles

I'm complaining about being a sucker? lol! The 48 is one of the fastest TD's in the game, it's not that much of a stretch to think that it could support the rush for the hill, especially to cover for mediums and others.

The problem was that only the ELC and Comet supported me, while the others didn't even bother to cover the other two sides of the map, they just stood there and got annihilated in two minutes after I died.

Rasz_pl #13 Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 51450 battles

View PostKillz0n3_PL_68582, on 09 October 2013 - 07:02 AM, said:

Im sorry, but OP is not a "sucker". Hes also played a lot less battles than you. If you are telling me too, that this defeat was ONLY HIS fault, lets start the debate.
Youre stupid, if youre trying to tell me T32 is not doing his job on the hill. And youre noob, if youre trying to tell me this was his fault cause he didnt camp on the base.
Now please tell me am i wrong? Tell me.
Looking forward of your comments.

No, I am not claiming defeat was his fault. I am claiming his death alone on the hill away from potato team was his fault.
He is being angry at things he has NO INFLUENCE OVER. Its like being angry because its raining.

Terrible player will camp/idle/bot cap circle.
Bad player will move in the direction of the enemy/cover, but will struggle to hit anything and not get hit back.
Average player will recognize role of his tank, but will be ineffective alone.
Good player not only knows his tank, he is also aware of enemy/own team tanks.
Great player constantly uses above information to reassess the situation as it develops - he WONT GO ALONE LIKE A SHEEP COS OMG THE HILL IS IMPORTANT AND STUFF
Unicum will go to the hill alone and own 3 enemies at once :D

View Postlfcfan, on 09 October 2013 - 12:27 PM, said:

I'm complaining about being a sucker? lol! The 48 is one of the fastest TD's in the game, it's not that much of a stretch to think that it could support the rush for the hill, especially to cover for mediums and others.

The problem was that only the ELC and Comet supported me, while the others didn't even bother to cover the other two sides of the map, they just stood there and got annihilated in two minutes after I died.

No, the problems were:
- you didnt evaluate your own team
- you mechanically went to the hill because its Mines
- you did 0 damage, in other words you did nothing and died for nothing. You contributed NOTHING to this game.
- despite above you decided to shift the blame

You failed to:
-predict and later notice green team actions. Instead you chose to ignore them and/or be upset. Either one wont help you win a game.
-use your tanks potential, you had second best dpm/pen in the team and you went balls deep instead of sniping.

I am not claiming this should have been won, but it had potential of being very enjoyable game with 3-4 kills and >2K damage. The only reason it wasnt is You alone.
You are not a team commander so dont expect others to follow your wishes/orders, adapt instead.
No, this is not your birthday, you wont get a pony, people wont jump on one leg just to make you happy, you need to learn to fit in.
Your own sig betrays you.
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hjCHD41I7ok

GiraffeInATopHat #14 Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4600 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostRasz_pl, on 09 October 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

No, I am not claiming defeat was his fault. I am claiming his death alone on the hill away from potato team was his fault.
He is being angry at things he has NO INFLUENCE OVER. Its like being angry because its raining.

Terrible player will camp/idle/bot cap circle.
Bad player will move in the direction of the enemy/cover, but will struggle to hit anything and not get hit back.
Average player will recognize role of his tank, but will be ineffective alone.
Good player not only knows his tank, he is also aware of enemy/own team tanks.
Great player constantly uses above information to reassess the situation as it develops - he WONT GO ALONE LIKE A SHEEP COS OMG THE HILL IS IMPORTANT AND STUFF
Unicum will go to the hill alone and own 3 enemies at once :D

No, the problems were:
- you did 0 damage, in other words you did nothing and died for nothing. You contributed NOTHING to this game.

You failed to:
-predict and later notice green team actions. Instead you chose to ignore them and/or be upset. Either one wont help you win a game.
-use your tanks potential, you had second best dpm/pen in the team and you went balls deep instead of sniping.

I am not claiming this should have been won, but it had potential of being very enjoyable game with 3-4 kills and >2K damage. The only reason it wasnt is You alone.
You are not a team commander so dont expect others to follow your wishes/orders, adapt instead.
No, this is not your birthday, you wont get a pony, people wont jump on one leg just to make you happy, you need to learn to fit in.

So you are saying if they can't work with you work with them even when they have no clue on tactics?

Rasz_pl #15 Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 51450 battles

View PostShermanTank100, on 09 October 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

So you are saying if they can't work with you work with them even when they have no clue on tactics?

Even worst potatoes can be used to your advantage, at the very least they will spot and soak up damage while you kill enemies. There is no point being angry at a toddler that puked all over you, or a dog that brought in some crap on his feet from the backyard. They dont know any better, and you shouldnt expect them to. Being upset at them is counter productive and undermines your potential. Anger is holding you back.

lfcfan #16 Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11471 battles

No, the problems were:

I actually did. The hill is the most important part of the map, I thought I had to help them there, simple as that. I don't go to the hill on a TD in this map ffs, but I made an exception

Nope, I went there because I thought I had to carry the team, i just didn't expect my team to fail this hard.

I did 1.2k damage actually, and had quite a few bounces, it's just that the replay doesn't show it because I skipped it to that part.

This thread wasn't intended to shift the blame, I don't really care if we won or lost one particular game. I just wanted to share this extreme case of camping, that's all.

You failed to:

They weren't a green team, they were mostly potatoes, with the exception of the purple E-25.

Yeah, like sniping would have achieved anything there.

Honestly, I don't even know what I did to make you this much buthurt.  :teethhappy:

Rasz_pl #17 Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 51450 battles

View Postlfcfan, on 09 October 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

I actually did. The hill is the most important part of the map, I thought I had to help them there, simple as that. I don't go to the hill on a TD in this map ffs, but I made an exception

not important enough to be one of the first ones that died

Nope, I went there because I thought I had to carry the team, i just didn't expect my team to fail this hard.

You dont carry a team by dying. I know this sounds repetitive :) There are two ways to carry a game. One is a hard push in a platoon/with other good randoms/zerg rush with >2/3 of the team, or standing on the shoulders of giants (giant potatoes that is). Only unicums can pull off heroic me vs the world one man holding the flank miracles, and mostly they dont do it by choice.

I did 1.2k damage actually, and had quite a few bounces, it's just that the replay doesn't show it because I skipped it to that part.

At least thats something, it didnt look like a replay screenie. Still thats 3 shots in second best tank of the team.

They weren't a green team, they were mostly potatoes, with the exception of the purple E-25.

look at the color of minimap icons.

Yeah, like sniping would have achieved anything there.

for starters you wouldnt be a primary target, you wouldnt get shot in the back, and you wouldnt have to spot

Honestly, I don't even know what I did to make you this much buthurt.  :teethhappy:

Im not buthurt :) Im trying to show you the light :P
Like I said earlier - your sig betrays your attitude. You are stuck in permanent blame shifting mode. You concentrate on fail level of teammates instead of being all you can be.

recommended: http://forum.worldof...y-mental-health

GiraffeInATopHat #18 Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4600 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
I tend to sick with people that seem to know what they are doing.
I never follow the pack but go and support 1 or 2 in good positions to do my best to show the rest of the team the way to do things.

Industrial7 #19 Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3286 battles

View Postsollitdude, on 09 October 2013 - 01:49 AM, said:

I know, Sollitdude should stop it right now.

marit #20 Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 49903 battles
  • [_COM] _COM
I am a master camper, look my replay:
http://wotreplays.co...liff-marit-at_7
3700 dmg with 7 tier british td in IX tier battle and i wasnt spoted in this battle and get 2nd score  :bush:

Edited by marit, 09 October 2013 - 09:08 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users