Jump to content


What Snowboard/Ski apparel you like to wear ?

Baggy slim fashion winter sports

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Ham_Shank #1 Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4884 battles
  • 280
  • Member since:
    07-11-2013
I personally like to wear my year old Quiksilver Snowtomato jacket and my brand new DC Donon pants with random winter boots/hats/cloves.

Wintersport apparel is much better in terms of quality and functionality than other outdoor stuff in my opinion. I also like really baggy clothes. Company or brand does not matter that much, it is the style of clothes that is important to me.

so what brands you like to wear and what style. Slim (tight), Regular (not slim/not baggy) or Baggy.

Kevbar #2 Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18500 battles
  • 1,215
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013
I prefer Commando  :trollface:

K_A #3 Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13643 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013
I dislike baggy clothes, even when snowboarding. I had a black Burton jacket that served me well for 7 years until the seams finally gave up to the stress of time (RIP, best 80 euros ever spent) and I don't have the cash to whip out a proper jacket to replace it :sad:

Other than that, random black winter pants, waterproof gloves and goggles (always goggles, never ride without them) and hat or helmet depending on how rough I expect the slopes to be.

Board is a Crazy Creek that's about 20cm shorter than what's recommended for a person of my height, but at least it turns in a small space, plus I'm used to it so I don't want to replace it even if it is 8 years old already :glasses:

Ham_Shank #4 Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4884 battles
  • 280
  • Member since:
    07-11-2013

View PostKevbar, on 09 October 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

I prefer Commando  :trollface:

Good for you, i hope you don't catch cold  :glasses:

Ham_Shank #5 Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4884 battles
  • 280
  • Member since:
    07-11-2013

View PostK_A, on 09 October 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

I dislike baggy clothes, even when snowboarding. I had a black Burton jacket that served me well for 7 years until the seams finally gave up to the stress of time (RIP, best 80 euros ever spent) and I don't have the cash to whip out a proper jacket to replace it :sad:
Other than that, random black winter pants, waterproof gloves and goggles (always goggles, never ride without them) and hat or helmet depending on how rough I expect the slopes to be.
Board is a Crazy Creek that's about 20cm shorter than what's recommended for a person of my height, but at least it turns in a small space, plus I'm used to it so I don't want to replace it even if it is 8 years old already :glasses:
Damn your  gear must have made a world record, i have not hear anyone who have pants that last more than 4 seasons. You really spend your cash well.  :smile:

Edited by Ham_Shank, 10 October 2013 - 03:07 PM.


K_A #6 Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13643 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

View PostHam_Shank, on 09 October 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

Damn your pants must have made a world record, i have not hear anyone who have pants that last more than 4 seasons. You really spend your cash well.  :smile:
I only hit the slopes like 5-10 times a year since the nearest proper ones are over 200km away and I'm a student, so not an awful lot of cash to spend on travelling the globe :sceptic:

Ham_Shank #7 Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4884 battles
  • 280
  • Member since:
    07-11-2013

View PostK_A, on 09 October 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

I only hit the slopes like 5-10 times a year since the nearest proper ones are over 200km away and I'm a student, so not an awful lot of cash to spend on travelling the globe :sceptic:

Fabric wont last forever, even if ya but stuff to closet, the fabric is gonna go bad. Still pretty impressive.

Kevbar #8 Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18500 battles
  • 1,215
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013

View PostHam_Shank, on 09 October 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

Good for you, i hope you don't catch cold :glasses:
It depends if I've waxed my equipment, fnarr, fnarr!!

(Mods, by that, I meant my board; honest) :sceptic:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users