Historical acuracy. I don't care!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

tiggyD #1 Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9262 battles
I'm sure there are some real tank lovers on this site who travel to tank museums and have pictures of their favourite tanks on their walls, but I'm not one of them. I couldn't care less whether the tanks I play with in this game were real tanks, prototypes, or blueprints of possible future tanks. For all I care Wargaming.net could make every single one up. Instead of Germany, UK, US, etc, they could invent lines for Peru, Andorra, or the Martian republic and I still wouldn't mind. I just want a fun enjoyable and balanced game of driving and shooting at bad people.

GiraffeInATopHat #2 Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4565 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Agree, i do like to have a few historical types but other than that they are just tanks.

builder396 #3 Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10336 battles
Good thing you dont care whether the tanks are historical. But they arent balanced either so I fail to see what exactly you meant. Also the game claims to be historical a lot of the time. I dont mind fictional games having fictional tanks, but the game should at least fulfill its own damn promise.

tiggyD #4 Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:27 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9262 battles
I'm saying I want balance, not that we have it here already. To me, balance would mean adjusting maps until they have an equal win rate for either starting position. Balance is not a gap of 2 tiers either.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users