Skills bought in store

Store

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

shelssoft #1 Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 933 battles
I bought a skill,increasse the deffence damage by 25% and something else there were,the problem is that,I cant mount that skill and it costs me 200000 credits,can I get my money back or how to mount it????? :sad:

Spaziergang #2 Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17843 battles
  • [-A-A-] -A-A-
Its a modul for ure tanks, it had a specific weight, if u cant carry more loadweight u cant carry that modul!
first check how much it weights and how much u can carry!
second thing is, its helping u to gain 25% less High explosive dmg, not ordinary dmg from AP shells
also gives you 25% less chance to get injuries to ure crew members!
if i may ask, on which tank do you want to mount the "spall liner" and do you have already the best suspenions on it?

Lindling #3 Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15359 battles
  • [-SAS-] -SAS-
I don't understand what you want to say...
You retrained your crew for 20.000 Credits?
You chose a skill?
Did you train the crew to the wrong tank?
Skills and Perks are explained in the wiki and commented in the forums if you need help choosing.
edit: ty Spaziergang for explaining what he ment
thats not a skill, thats equipment.
You bought it but you cannot mount it on your tank? Maybe you bought the wrong spall liner as there are different ones for different tank classes...

Edited by Lindling, 13 October 2013 - 09:35 PM.

shelssoft #4 Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

Private

• Player
  • 933 battles
I wount to mount "spall liner" to "T1 Heavy" tank and I already researched and bought the suspensions better,but there is equped another skills on the tank.

RedDrago #5 Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9146 battles
First those "skills" are not skill. It is optional equipment for your tank.
Second, not every tank can equip everything. There are several variants of the spallliner that you bought.
I think you bought the wrong one, its either too large or too small for your tank.
The best way to buy and equip the those optional modules, is to click on the slot where you want to equip a optional module in your hangar. A menu will appear that will show only equpment that you can equip on the actual tank. Select the desired module and if you don't have it in your depot, you'll be asked wether you want to buy it.
Once you equiped the spallliner, you will not be able to sell it, unless you pay 10 gold to remove it from your tank.

Edited by RedDrago, 14 October 2013 - 09:23 AM.

shelssoft #6 Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 933 battles

View PostRedDrago, on 14 October 2013 - 09:22 AM, said:

First those "skills" are not skill. It is optional equipment for your tank.
Second, not every tank can equip everything. There are several variants of the spallliner that you bought.
I think you bought the wrong one, its either too large or too small for your tank.
The best way to buy and equip the those optional modules, is to click on the slot where you want to equip a optional module in your hangar. A menu will appear that will show only equpment that you can equip on the actual tank. Select the desired module and if you don't have it in your depot, you'll be asked wether you want to buy it.
Once you equiped the spallliner, you will not be able to sell it, unless you pay 10 gold to remove it from your tank.
OK,but what to do now???Credits are spent on this equpment,Need somehow get back them I think.Can I somehow???

IRSanchez #7 Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52867 battles
  • [CELL] CELL

View Postshelssoft, on 14 October 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

OK,but what to do now???Credits are spent on this equpment,Need somehow get back them I think.Can I somehow???
Unfortunately, it's not possible to sell equipement alone. So no, you can't get your credits back, sorry.
The only way to recover some cost of the equipement, is to sell the whole tank - this gives you the option to sell tank with it's equipement for 50% purchase price (not the best deal i know, but it's how the game works).
For future, you can always check befor buying, which equipement is compatible with your tank. The information is easily accessible on the wot wiki pages, eg. http://wiki.worldoft...m/T1_Heavy_Tank
The T1 Heavy tank can mount "large spall liner".
Good luck in you games.

Edited by IRSanchez, 14 October 2013 - 10:29 AM.

RedDrago #8 Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9146 battles

View PostIRSanchez, on 14 October 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

Unfortunately, it's not possible to sell equipement alone. So no, you can't get your credits back, sorry.
The only way to recover some cost of the equipement, is to sell the whole tank - this gives you the option to sell tank with it's equipement for 50% purchase price (not the best deal i know, but it's how the game works).
Sorry but that is not correct, you can sell equipment. All that you have to do is to go to your Depot and sell it from there.
But you might have to change the filters so that the equipment is beeing shown in the list.

By the same way you can sell tank modules that you no longer need.

shelssoft #9 Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 933 battles
thanks guys for information. :playing:

Also tagged with Store

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users