Enough!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Geralt_z_Rivii365 #1 Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

Major

• Clan Diplomat
  • 30521 battles
I will start without greetings.

MM is still weird,first battle today I waited 42sec in the queue with about 250 tier 5 vehicles,in the end at 42sec there was still a lot tier 5 vehicles.

http://imageshack.us/f/809/bjdb.jpg/

But ofc mm had to get me into tier 7 with such a big number of tier 5 waiting in the queue...

http://imageshack.us/f/543/zf21.jpg/

So what there was so many tier 5 arty or what?

pfff fairy tales

Garage statistics has been changed without any options to get back to the old one,like it was with graphics,when the new one was implemented.
The new one with the black background and divided into 4 pages comparing to the old one looks like a new modern arts comparing to the old one-new simply sucks.
Alright maybe ppl like it,but not all.

I appreciate that u add some things,but still things like avg. dmg. per battle without avg.tier...

The thing is just give a chance to chose while u adding new **** ekhm new stuff into to the game.

Before I didn't suspect that many players will leave wot but now I fell like I may even join them...

How_hard_can_it_be #2 Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39689 battles
Yeah, the new statistics confuse with the sheer number of those little meaningless numbers. Well, not entirely meaningless, but there are way too many of them. XVM shows what is needed to be shown. The only thing I like about new stuff is that you can tick the "show tanks in garage only " button to check their stats. The rest is crap

Edited by How_hard_can_it_be, 17 October 2013 - 02:41 PM.

soolerman #3 Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:06 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24366 battles
The MM department at wg is the office all the number nerds get sent to to recover from nervous breakdowns and long weekends of heavy drinking mate. To expect anything useful or fit for purpose to come from them is pointless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users