HighFlyer15's Halloween Special!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

MadFelineHoarder #1 Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 1476 battles
So, Mr. HighFlyer is going to have a Halloween special with his girlfriend, SysterYster, and I wanted those of you interested to know about this. He's going to livestream on his twitch channel, and you're welcome to join him and Syster in a game of Damned.
Date?
Friday the 25th of October
Time?
18-ish CEST to whenever they tire of playing
Where?
HighFlyer15's twitch channel
If you're curious about the game, HF uploaded some funny moments from when he and Syster played it before (there's cursing happening, just so you guys are forewarned): Damned.
A bit short about the game for those who don't know about it (I've never played it myself, but Syster has been yapping in my ear about it frequently). You can be, is it up to 5 playing at the same time? And one of you plays the monster, intent on hunting down and killing the others, who play the survivors. Depending on which monster you play, you can set "traps" that go off if any of the survivors move to close, thus making you able to tell where they are. As a survivor, you're supposed to find keys and get out of the house, preferably in one piece.
I'll hope to see at least some of you guys in chat, where I'll be lurking under the cunning disguise of "Madfleinehoarder", which is also known as "I can't spell". ;)
If anything changes, I'll update this post.
EDIT:
Post edited, since I, as mentioned above, can't spell. :P

Edited by MadFelineHoarder, 21 October 2013 - 06:29 PM.

MadFelineHoarder #2 Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 1476 battles
Just bumping this thread. Remember, this Friday. :)

RaptorAbt #3 Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 40941 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
Ran into SysterYster in her Stug the other day, then she tracked and killed my engine in two shots

Edited by RaptorAbt, 30 October 2013 - 02:51 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users