WJDE - TDU..."THE DINGERS" - Fishy gold bots!

• Please log in to reply
5423 replies to this topic

Joggaman #5421 Posted Yesterday, 07:53 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 19892 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBrav_LOWE, on 28 May 2017 - 08:23 PM, said:

Nub got med and wuld liek to com beck.

So, yeah. Had an absolute rage moment when I decided to f*** all and sell all my tanks. I also left the clan :(

I see there's still a free spot. If someone could inform me on the recruitment requirements (fishy fish?), that'd be great :)

As a punishment, you need to draw a fish for Rusty 

And a donkey for dennez :trollface:

Bora_BOOM #5422 Posted Yesterday, 08:36 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13480 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostJoggaman, on 29 May 2017 - 06:53 AM, said:

As a punishment, you need to draw a fish for Rusty 

And a donkey for dennez :trollface:

Fish is easy.

Donkey for Dennez though... Worm’s eye view, you know.

Edited by Bora_BOOM, Yesterday, 08:37 AM.

MrClark56 #5423 Posted Yesterday, 10:26 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4571 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBora_BOOM, on 29 May 2017 - 08:36 AM, said:

Fish is easy.

Donkey for Dennez though... Worm’s eye view, you know.

if not good enough dennez will rage sell it... nAAAOOOWWW!!! :izmena:

Bora_BOOM #5424 Posted Today, 09:01 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13480 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Bump a thread with a short story.

A Dinger was driving his IS towards the enemy. A blasting Bulldog passed by him and turned his turret to have a good look at the red tomato and his noob clan logo thinking "Great, another idiot. FU WG for this MM". But as he drove by looking back he hit a concrete block and knocked his track off and ripped one of its wheels out. Since his repairs where already used, and despite having a spare wheel, he could not mount the wheel since all the bolts where broken and the spare ones where not available.

Dinger approached slowly and stopped by the Bulldog asking: "Can I help you somehow?".

Bulldog driver looks back and replies: "STFU noob. Get lost!"

So, the battle unfolds and IS has done his bad job on that flank and is now turning back beaten up. In distance he recognizes the Bulldog still standing there at his spot. So naturally, cause Dingers are kind and gentle, asks politely again: "Can I help you, Murrican?".

Bulldog has almost replied the same way again, but since he ran out of options he continues the conversation:

B: - How can you possibly help me!?

D: - Why couldn't I?

B: - Well, I haven't found any solution to the problem, so why should you be better!? I don’t have spare bolts so unless you have some Russian that fit go away!

D: - Look, do you want me to help you, or would you prefer to stay here and kiss & say goodbye to your 3rd mark of excellence?

B: - Sigh... All right, enlighten me...

D: - Take one bolt out of all the other wheels you have and use them to mount the spare wheel.

While the Bulldog was stunned as if G.W. Tiger shot him, Dinger slowly continued his way and almost pulled behind the corner on Ensk. Bulldog driver, now more angry then before cause he has been outsmarted, shouted with salt:

B: - Hey you, gold spamming noob! You where lucky to solve this problem! Dingers are too crazy for that!

D: - Yeah, we are noobs and crazy, but at least we are not stupid!

:playing:

Edited by Bora_BOOM, Today, 10:01 AM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bora_BOOM