To him

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Furlock #1 Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 62160 battles
  • [EWOKS] EWOKS
I don't worry about how many times you fix me into losing teams. 50 times, 100 times, 500 times... the more you throw on me, the better I become.

What makes me worried, and not precisely for myself, is that you are a puppet in hands of people that are long gone in the wind. Their time is over, and what you may experience as leadership above you is what we could describe as the last months of some overpowered but void dinosaurs.

The harm such creatures distribute while falling into pieces is the mayor problem.

So... rethink it. This world is the world of repetition. That's the link you should follow if you want to know how to enter the universe of genuine and unique development. Or that, or you will just never leave the circle.

Have a nice day. And please, don't be so obvious.

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22450 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
In an effort to be deep.......you fell down a hole.

LUNSSI #3 Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 14740 battles
I do get one word coming through to me rather prominently.

Hodor!

Furlock #4 Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 62160 battles
  • [EWOKS] EWOKS
To him (and only to him)
-Part two-

You may think it isn't so obvious, but as a matter of fact all things become visible the closer a project comes to its deadline. In business, that's called the narrowing tube of truth and lies.
The two parts struggling are quite clear. You may tell the other part that you are completely devoted to the task, my friend... but this is as false as any statement you publicly made so far. What would happen if the other part would get a proof of your sabotage? They would kick you out, replace you with another puppet, and probably send you far away enough to make sure you will not be of danger to the project. Obviously you could think that you are unique, and in this stream of selfishness hide some strategic keys as to protect you. But you are not.
Let's get down to reality, my friend. The mass of data you are actually delivering is completely useless for the other part. There is no training as they think it's done. When will they find out? After burning around 50 to 90 millions in the first week of real combat, and later, when the issues of technical excuses haven't solved a thing, another 200 to 350 millions set... let's laugh a bit ... into the sand. Far away sand, while not state it now.
But such sums are peanuts. It's the overall cost of transport, far beyond billions. They will encounter themselves with everything in place, but totally useless to fight the enemy. They will then try to arrange the thing by smaller groups of military trained personnel... but this is then only a way of trying to gain some time before getting their own heads chopped off by the group behind them.
So, just stop it now. Tell them the truth. I know, bad thing to do at this level and in this hours... but this will give the whole planet a slight chance. Something you wouldn't even consider 27 years ago. Something you thought impossible.
That's because you are the wrong guy in the wrong place and in the worst momentum possible. You had never the slightest faith yourself. Ironic, isn't it?
Stop it now. The enemy we are facing is not bound to logical thinking. They - or it - left that kindergarten phase millions of years behind. The masses you will deliver to the controls will last no longer than some ridiculous minutes in the first encounter. You have failed completely in developing the sixth sense. Funny, isn't it?
The tube is getting very narrow. Look at the sand passing through it, and make an epic effort to understand.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users