AUTOLOADERS and the others

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Aserdc #1 Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13601 battles
I really liek play WOT but last time i think if it have prize to play this game ? Every 2nd batlle come some autoloading tank(batchat, T57 and more else) i cant defend myself, when i start play WG say it 2nd WW game? lol bigest joke ever:)
2nd thing what piss me of is jgpE100, FW and else nonsence tank destroyers. i will acept 1000 damage ok it TD but 1600 ? NONSENCE!!! I like to go play more batlles but im scared WG dont do nothing about this. But remeber this topic is voices of thousands players everyone will say this but they scared of bann and others things. but i will say it WG stop think about you full pockets of money and think about comunitty and players..

PS: 3rd think what i hate!!secret nerfs what u do with my IS6 is unbeliavble so good tank it was! now 6 autoloading tier kill me like paper :)

Yamaxanadu #2 Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1215 battles

View PostAserdc, on 24 October 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

I really liek play WOT but last time i think if it have prize to play this game ? Every 2nd batlle come some autoloading tank(batchat, T57 and more else) i cant defend myself, when i start play WG say it 2nd WW game? lol bigest joke ever:)
2nd thing what piss me of is jgpE100, FW and else nonsence tank destroyers. i will acept 1000 damage ok it TD but 1600 ? NONSENCE!!! I like to go play more batlles but im scared WG dont do nothing about this. But remeber this topic is voices of thousands players everyone will say this but they scared of bann and others things. but i will say it WG stop think about you full pockets of money and think about comunitty and players..

PS: 3rd think what i hate!!secret nerfs what u do with my IS6 is unbeliavble so good tank it was! now 6 autoloading tier kill me like paper :)
WG never officially stated that WoT was WWII game. As for Auto-Loaders - they are not really impressive except those nasty BChats and Foch155s.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users