why my other stats don't reflect my winrate?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

K_A #1 Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:55 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13643 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Ok first all I'm trying to write this in a non-ego boosting way here.

Take here my overall stats.
54.35% winrate
1035 eff
1103 WN7

And then take stats from the past 1000 games
58.33% winrate
1154 eff
1420 WN7

More detailed stats here:http://www.noobmeter...u/K_A/510098429

Now 58%WR is, at least as far as I know, starting to be borderline unicum standards, but 1400 WN7 is nowhere even close to that. How is it that I have gotten stats that are skewed like that? I know I'm not a unicum player, nor should i be, with less than 3,000 battles, but can anyone shed some light into how eff and WN7 are calculated and how the corresponding "levels" of WR are determined? Oh and I almost never platoon up to play, 99% of my games are solo, and even the 1% platoonings are with my clan which isn't the most serious gaming clan there is.

alb_slapdash #2 Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28504 battles
I don't know the wn7 padders secrets but, just at first sight, I think you "lack" in damage and kills...at average tier of 5-6 you could do a little better.

Anyway, don't care too much on statistics (they don't say if you're idiot or an handsome genius, as many people thinks). Just learn very well game mechanics, watch replays, learn maps and tanks...and you'll be for sure a very good player.

BigDov #3 Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 8319 battles
  • [TXG-F] TXG-F

View Postalb_slapdash, on 26 October 2013 - 12:09 AM, said:

I don't know the wn7 padders secrets but, just at first sight, I think you "lack" in damage and kills...at average tier of 5-6 you could do a little better.

Think you have it right, what you have to try and do is deal more damage than your tank has HP, that way you will have a positive damage ratio between damage received:damage dealt and again kill more tank than you die, but in all honesty, depending on the tank and tank type, damage ratios and kill ratios are pointless like in say a light tank as that's not their job, but as slapdash said, play for fun, learn what you or your tank is good at, learn its plus and negative points and then hopefully you will start to see and increase in survivability or damage dealt per game.

Another thing to note, win ratio is one of those things that doesn't really mean much, not in solo randoms anyway, as there's still 14 other players that either play well or just die in a lemming frenzy every game, just the luck of the draw which ones you get.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users