Sgt_Krollnikow's "Tank Factory"

• Please log in to reply
842 replies to this topic

Sgt_Krollnikow51 #841 Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:02 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 5783 battles
  • [-DRT-] -DRT-
Hi mates, all my skins with "res_mods" folder for easier installation (all new ones since about 2/2017)  have got an update for WoT version 0.9.18.0  !!  :popcorn:

Sgt_Krollnikow51 #842 Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:21 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 5783 battles
  • [-DRT-] -DRT-

Hi mates, against all odds I've made a skin for my new US Heavy Premium Tank "Chrysler K GF" and I share it with you now here. I've bought it not as an OP tank but as an interesting development

in the line of US heavies. By the way: In all my battles I've had with this tank, I saw only in about 10% tanks of Tier VII !!! In all other battles I have had opponents with Tier X, IX and VIII. Even battles with all tanks in Tier VIII were made by the MM Sytem. And.despite the fact that he has a gun with 8.52 sec. reloding time, the gun has the most worse pen I've ever had with a premium heavy. If you do not use APCDR (Gold) Ammo you have NO chance against Tier IX and X opponents. And all Tier VIII, IX and X tanks can pen you with ease, even Tier VII lights can pen you from the sides and with gold ammo at the front!!! So it is a hard driving tank and he has a very special way to use it, but it looks "fat" and so I shall learn to "fight back " .

So here is my skin for you:

Chrysler K GF US heavy tank, 1st. Armored Division !   Version 2.0 without WGL Emblem !!

THX to "TheFalkonett" for his awesome  "No WGL Emblem" Mod !!

Spoiler

Edited by Sgt_Krollnikow51, 23 May 2017 - 04:15 PM.

methoz #843 Posted Yesterday, 04:45 PM

[CZSL] ČeskoSlovenská Legie

• Clan Commander
  • 14237 battles
  • [CZSL] CZSL

Epic! just epic!

Btw - can you meake any Pz.Kpfw. II Luchs skin/remodel, please?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users