Sgt_Krollnikow's "Tank Factory"

• Please log in to reply
974 replies to this topic

FreddBoy #561 Posted 23 September 2015 - 03:49 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10824 battles

View PostMcFirefly, on 23 September 2015 - 01:45 AM, said:

The idiot its u, u rage like a **** on a forum, continu to rage.

And no, all skins are not so awesome like u say, they arent historicals, definition is not so good, so stop rage like that, and let me say what i want ...

Hold up there troll.

Sarge goes to great lengths to ensure all of his skins are historically accurate. From the camoflague, the decals, the national emblems (when applicable!) And even turret swaps, there is no way ever that ANY of Sarges skins are "not historical".

You say the definition is n it too good? What potato PC are you running? As Sarges skins are some of the best in quality that I have used.

So in future if you want to " say what you want" best make sure it's not total cobblers or you will get laughed at.

McFirefly #562 Posted 23 September 2015 - 02:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 43576 battles
  • [GWAF] GWAF

View PostFreddBoy, on 23 September 2015 - 03:49 AM, said:

Hold up there troll.

Sarge goes to great lengths to ensure all of his skins are historically accurate. From the camoflague, the decals, the national emblems (when applicable!) And even turret swaps, there is no way ever that ANY of Sarges skins are "not historical".

You say the definition is n it too good? What potato PC are you running? As Sarges skins are some of the best in quality that I have used.

So in future if you want to " say what you want" best make sure it's not total cobblers or you will get laughed at.

1st : I only want historical skins on my tank, and most of them arent histo, they are beautiful but not historical.

2nd : I play with the max graphics, so the potato its u who like a ****

3dr : I never insult or provoc sgt, only the mongol who tell me idiot cause i dont his skin

So when u dont know read, dont talk to me thx

Sgt_Krollnikow51 #563 Posted 23 September 2015 - 11:13 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10558 battles
  • [D-5-5] D-5-5

Wow wow wow, what's going on here......:izmena:

1st of all let me say the following:

ALL my skins are historicall, with other words: all have had their hist. real examples which have had fought in the War.

If not, tanks never have seen a real service because they were prototypes or even worse never left the drawing board.

Making skins for these were mostly requests to get a more realistic fealing for a tank which never ever saw combat. These skins mostly have the

marking of beeing "fictional" but they are made in a matter how they would have been looked if they were in service.

Markings, emblems and the camo is in every part hist. correct and no fantasy or other crxx !

Many skins have selfmade gun/turret swaps to show allways the hist. correct turret/gun combos.

Because I only make hist. correct skins it took a huge amount of time to do them. Especially the new HD skins are hard work to do, if they should be really good.

If someone do not like my skins, I do not care about that, I make all my skins for ME and my SONS and all the tanks which are standing in our garage.

Only in a second manner and as an  "act of comradeship"  I share these skins here with you all. It's nothing I have to do or I must do.

I can stop this in doubbletime and makes me absolute no probs for me to do so.

The only one who would have probs are all the tankcommanders here who like my skins in the way I do.

The easiest way to avoid my skins if they are too bad for someone is: just leave this thread and go your way boy.........................

If someone likes the skins from "Bronsky_Proko" , just do it.

I do not because he goes the easy way: no investigation about the tanks he will make, no hist. camo and emblems, just putting on

the stuff which he has ready for use. But, no prob for me, he can make his skins in the way he likes to do it. But this is not my way, nothing more.

Sorry for that mate, but this is my opinion.

Because of a more and more limited amount of time I have for making skins, I make only some new ones which we (my family) have in our garage and if you are lucky, it's a skin 

you want too.

I apologies for the long text, but it was time to say some clear words :honoring:

Edited by Sgt_Krollnikow51, 24 September 2015 - 11:43 AM.

Coenraad #564 Posted 25 September 2015 - 06:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 10278 battles

View PostBronsky_Proko, on 22 September 2015 - 08:27 PM, said:

You must change the name of hull .dds

now it s PzVI_Tiger_I_hull_01_AM.dds or PzVI_Tiger_I_hull_01_AM_hd.dds

you can delete all the .dds with "crash" there is no longer needed

Thanks.

I tried putting the _hd behind but still only the turret is colored like before (and the gun shows the short one like it should)  I put it behind the file with AM first, then behind everything with AM, and they for the hull with AM, CM, GMM and ANM but no change.

Any other ideas? Maybe i did something wrong?

McFirefly #565 Posted 25 September 2015 - 10:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 43576 battles
  • [GWAF] GWAF

View PostSgt_Krollnikow51, on 23 September 2015 - 11:13 PM, said:

Wow wow wow, what's going on here......:izmena:

1st of all let me say the following:

ALL my skins are historicall, with other words: all have had their hist. real examples which have had fought in the War.

If not, tanks never have seen a real service because they were prototypes or even worse never left the drawing board.

Making skins for these were mostly requests to get a more realistic fealing for a tank which never ever saw combat. These skins mostly have the

marking of beeing "fictional" but they are made in a matter how they would have been looked if they were in service.

Markings, emblems and the camo is in every part hist. correct and no fantasy or other crxx !

Many skins have selfmade gun/turret swaps to show allways the hist. correct turret/gun combos.

Because I only make hist. correct skins it took a huge amount of time to do them. Especially the new HD skins are hard work to do, if they should be really good.

If someone do not like my skins, I do not care about that, I make all my skins for ME and my SONS and all the tanks which are standing in our garage.

Only in a second manner and as an  "act of comradeship"  I share these skins here with you all. It's nothing I have to do or I must do.

I can stop this in doubbletime and makes me absolute no probs for me to do so.

The only one who would have probs are all the tankcommanders here who like my skins in the way I do.

The easiest way to avoid my skins if they are too bad for someone is: just leave this thread and go your way boy.........................

If someone likes the skins from "Bronsky_Proko" , just do it.

I do not because he goes the easy way: no investigation about the tanks he will make, no hist. camo and emblems, just putting on

the stuff which he has ready for use. But, no prob for me, he can make his skins in the way he likes to do it. But this is not my way, nothing more.

Sorry for that mate, but this is my opinion.

Because of a more and more limited amount of time I have for making skins, I make only some new ones which we (my family) have in our garage and if you are lucky, it's a skin 

you want too.

I apologies for the long text, but it was time to say some clear words :honoring:

Im sorry for that, but like u say, they can be fictionnal, i dont have any problems or somethig like that. At the beginning, i just wondered if u could do a tiger skin for me... before someone insults me idiot . Now, all your friends insult me for nothing cause they didnt read my first post. And for your skins, if i dont like some of them, i can take other ski on internet, i only try to tell u than i didnt like your tiger skins, that's all. But thx again to you to answer like that, have fun on battlefield

misterslate #566 Posted 26 September 2015 - 11:45 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11963 battles

View PostCoenraad, on 25 September 2015 - 05:02 PM, said:

Thanks.

I tried putting the _hd behind but still only the turret is colored like before (and the gun shows the short one like it should)  I put it behind the file with AM first, then behind everything with AM, and they for the hull with AM, CM, GMM and ANM but no change.

Any other ideas? Maybe i did something wrong?

Don't forget that if you change a skin to hd you will probably have to put it into the german_hd folder.

Coenraad #567 Posted 26 September 2015 - 04:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 10278 battles
Ah so you have to name the folder for german_hd and put _hd behind every file in it?

misterslate #568 Posted 27 September 2015 - 12:19 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11963 battles

Yup.

It also needs to have the same folder structure as the normal German vehicle folder.

Coenraad #569 Posted 28 September 2015 - 07:42 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 10278 battles
Man that sounds complicated. I'll just not use skins then if they arent ready for HD.

Sgt_Krollnikow51 #570 Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:42 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10558 battles
  • [D-5-5] D-5-5

Its not as complicated as it sounds. Just overtake your folderstructure as it was before. Only rename the skin files as misterslate has recommended, that's all. The old HD skins have mostly the _AM.dds files

on board with 2048x2048 resolution. This is now the HD resolution in general. As the AM.dds files are in highest resolution you must not chnage this. Only the name must be changed because WG has

done some chnages to the tanks and their texture files/names.

Sgt_Krollnikow51 #571 Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:45 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10558 battles
  • [D-5-5] D-5-5

View PostMcFirefly, on 25 September 2015 - 10:47 PM, said:

Im sorry for that, but like u say, they can be fictionnal, i dont have any problems or somethig like that. At the beginning, i just wondered if u could do a tiger skin for me... before someone insults me idiot . Now, all your friends insult me for nothing cause they didnt read my first post. And for your skins, if i dont like some of them, i can take other ski on internet, i only try to tell u than i didnt like your tiger skins, that's all. But thx again to you to answer like that, have fun on battlefield

If you do not like my Tiger I skins, no prob, I can't make it quite right for everyone, so just try out the german forum and go to "WoT Skins Treffpunkt und Werkstatt", there you can find some other skins you may like more. Just go to  :   http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/411417-wot-skins-treffpunktwerkstatt/

SGTdanny5056789 #572 Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:45 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20517 battles

SGT,

Could you make a skin for the FV215b please, with desert rat logos on somewhere please?

Many thanks,

SGTdanny5056789

Sgt_Krollnikow51 #573 Posted 29 September 2015 - 04:10 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10558 battles
  • [D-5-5] D-5-5

For a request of an asien WoT Player I've just made a skin for:

British Heavy Tank  FV214 "Conqueror", 7th.Armoured Division, Germany 1959 !

Luckily I have had a small amount of time to make the skin for him, but the window is closed again and other requests must wait.......

Sorry for the bad screens of the Tank Viewer, but me and my sons do not have this tank in our garages.

Download
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4P7ZHoHh-rdM21hTWMxbGhzcjg/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Sgt_Krollnikow51, 16 October 2016 - 02:23 PM.

Anthoniusii #574 Posted 04 October 2015 - 08:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23972 battles

View PostSgt_Krollnikow51, on 28 August 2015 - 04:16 PM, said:

French medium tank  AMX CDC "Chasseur de Chars"  of the "Free French Armored Forces", Germany 1945 !

DOWNLOAD
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4P7ZHoHh-rdZU9NMXgwWkpsZUE/view?usp=sharing

Can you provide some advices of how you make colors matt in the new way WoT tanks system?

All my old skins look shiny now and i can not give them back their authentic visuality before that change!

Sgt_Krollnikow51 #575 Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:46 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10558 battles
  • [D-5-5] D-5-5

Hi mate, welcome back :honoring:

Giving the Skins a matt finish is really easy done. All HD Tanks have now 2 texture files: 1 in SD (_AM.dds) and one in HD (_AM_hd.dds) and all other files too (like the GMM.dds files).

I do it  the easy way: I am using only the HD files (2048x2048 and so on) and after changing them as I want to, I rename them from _AM_hd.dds /_GMM_hd.dds  to  _AM.dds / _GMM.dds  !! So you Need only one file per texture part, not two .  I open the the  _GMM_hd.dds of my tank and reduce the Color for Chassis to Zero (BW), for the rest of the tank : Hull, Gun and Turret I reduce the Color density to factor 25 (nearly BW).

Then I save them with  DTX1 and MipMaps . Don't Forget to rename the  _GMM_hd.dds  into  _GMM.dds ! Doing this you have all relevant files in HD Resolution and the names of the SD files.

The game allways Show the correct  dimensions and all Colors are matt. You can do this in the hard way and konfig. all files (SD+HD) but it's not necessary.

Hope this helps.  Be Aware of some Name changings WoT has done for some files (Tiger I, M4 and Panther for example)

Edited by Sgt_Krollnikow51, 04 October 2015 - 12:47 PM.

Anthoniusii #576 Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23972 battles

View PostSgt_Krollnikow51, on 04 October 2015 - 01:46 PM, said:

Hi mate, welcome back :honoring:

Giving the Skins a matt finish is really easy done. All HD Tanks have now 2 texture files: 1 in SD (_AM.dds) and one in HD (_AM_hd.dds) and all other files too (like the GMM.dds files).

I do it  the easy way: I am using only the HD files (2048x2048 and so on) and after changing them as I want to, I rename them from _AM_hd.dds /_GMM_hd.dds  to  _AM.dds / _GMM.dds  !! So you Need only one file per texture part, not two .  I open the the  _GMM_hd.dds of my tank and reduce the Color for Chassis to Zero (BW), for the rest of the tank : Hull, Gun and Turret I reduce the Color density to factor 25 (nearly BW).

Then I save them with  DTX1 and MipMaps . Don't Forget to rename the  _GMM_hd.dds  into  _GMM.dds ! Doing this you have all relevant files in HD Resolution and the names of the SD files.

The game allways Show the correct  dimensions and all Colors are matt. You can do this in the hard way and konfig. all files (SD+HD) but it's not necessary.

Hope this helps.  Be Aware of some Name changings WoT has done for some files (Tiger I, M4 and Panther for example)

When you say you reduse color in GMM files what do you mean?

You mean the 3 colors (blue, red and green?) or the primary multi color 1st layer of the GMM texture?

I picture maybe?

Sgt_Krollnikow51 #577 Posted 05 October 2015 - 05:27 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10558 battles
  • [D-5-5] D-5-5

No not that. If you open a GMM file with "paint.net" as I do, you just see one Picture which lookes quite strange in his Colors. As you know they are looking like colornegatives in the time of Color Print Films.

In the now open GMM file I open the "Adjustments" Tools finding left above the pic and in the now open contex menue I open the  "Hue/Saturation" Tool. The only thing you should do here is reducing the

Saturation from  "100"  "0" for all chassis files and for the rest it would be more realistic to have a Level of  "25". If you like the tank allmost in full matt finish you can use Level "0" also.

After that just save as    _GMM.dds  with DXT1 compression  with MipMaps. Reducing only the Saturation (Color density) Shows your tank in every other Details which are reproduced from the _GMM.dds org. file.

Modding the new _AO.dds files  which are now the new CM/Crash files in one way  is now hard work to do. I use them only for my Premium tanks with  Gold Camo  and using my Skins with them without having issues with the two camos.

Edited by Sgt_Krollnikow51, 06 October 2015 - 11:50 AM.

Anthoniusii #578 Posted 01 November 2015 - 01:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23972 battles
So far i used to save in DXT-5 with interorative alpha.

Sgt_Krollnikow51 #579 Posted 01 November 2015 - 05:17 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10558 battles
  • [D-5-5] D-5-5

Don't do that, files become too big with this. I have written an info for´you 

here :    http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/421524-remodelling-reposts-public-storage-reconstruction-of-the-repository-in-first-post/page__st__600

Sgt_Krollnikow51 #580 Posted 27 November 2015 - 07:32 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10558 battles
  • [D-5-5] D-5-5

Heavy German Tank Destroyer  PzKw. VI "Jagdtiger"  skfz.185/88cm/L71, sPzJgAbt.512, area around Iserlohn, Germany 1945 ! New HD Version !

DOWNLOAD

http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4P7ZHoHh-rdbWpnaEVfVzh5ZU0/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Sgt_Krollnikow51, 02 October 2016 - 06:01 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users