Jump to content


Who's gonna keep the T7 "Combat Car"? implemented in 8.9


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you gonna keep the T7 "Combat Car"? (244 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Are you gonna keep the T7 "Combat Car"?

  1. Yes (123 votes [49.80%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 49.80%

  2. No (124 votes [50.20%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 50.20%

Vote Hide poll

Hedgehog1963 #41 Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 55978 battles
  • 7,858
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011
You know you can ask for any one premium tank you sold back?

MrClark56 #42 Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 7696 battles
  • 2,578
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013
Last time i checked i couldnt sell this crap piece of junk :(

moenbeer #43 Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24420 battles
  • 344
  • Member since:
    07-11-2011
maybe.... Had a few fun games in it vs other T7's :) Can pen them with no prob. - But i guess after the intial run-down when things are back to normal, the T7 might not cut it vs other tanks. - going to do a run in my other tier 2-3 tanks to see how easy I can kill em.

But i still might keep it' since its a special tank.. But then again you usually get them for free now and then. - Unlike the Uber Type.

The Tretrach i got 2-3 times for free... sold it again and again :D

Banelord300 #44 Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17726 battles
  • 2,102
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011

View Postmoenbeer, on 31 October 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

maybe.... Had a few fun games in it vs other T7's :) Can pen them with no prob. - But i guess after the intial run-down when things are back to normal, the T7 might not cut it vs other tanks. - going to do a run in my other tier 2-3 tanks to see how easy I can kill em.

But i still might keep it' since its a special tank.. But then again you usually get them for free now and then. - Unlike the Uber Type.

The Tretrach i got 2-3 times for free... sold it again and again :D
How did you get the tet for free as it only came back as a gift shop package  :ohmy: .

Jean_Bart #45 Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9185 battles
  • 435
  • Member since:
    02-13-2013

View Posthorros, on 30 October 2013 - 08:07 AM, said:

If it will be funny as T1 Cunnigham I will keep it. If no, I will sell it.
T7 CC has worse gun than T1 Cunningham and is one tier higher! T7 CC does not even have preferential MM, unlike LTP.

NyronGT #46 Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 3890 battles
  • 65
  • Member since:
    06-21-2013
It is a free premium tank. Why should i sell it (even though it's ultra spamming, weak car)

ApocalypseSquad #47 Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:08 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 27189 battles
  • 2,213
  • Member since:
    07-31-2011
Me and my 38H 375 think you should all keep it and play it every day.  We've been having a blast!

Kameho #48 Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 7844 battles
  • 569
  • [LOLI] LOLI
  • Member since:
    09-20-2010
i will keep it. using it all the time now. Most fun tank imo.

Most people think its a piece of crap. But they just have serius L2P issues. So what it has weak penetration? Ever tried playing a light tank in high tier matches? think. THINK!

SIM0X #49 Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:42 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16484 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

View PostKameho, on 01 November 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

i will keep it. using it all the time now. Most fun tank imo.

Most people think its a piece of crap. But they just have serius L2P issues. So what it has weak penetration? Ever tried playing a light tank in high tier matches? think. THINK!

Yea but it's a second tier. You shouldn't be frustrated by playing a slow tank that can't pen a thing (seriously). I play second tier to relax after playing with high tier tomato teams. So i want to be able to do a lot not just be a supportive tank in newbies teams. And since it can't do ANY damage to T18 the most OP tank in second tier, then why bother. There are better scouts out there. Also i'd rather play my T1E6 which seems to be better than T7 in every way.

ApocalypseSquad #50 Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:42 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 27189 battles
  • 2,213
  • Member since:
    07-31-2011

View PostKameho, on 01 November 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

i will keep it. using it all the time now. Most fun tank imo.

Most people think its a piece of crap. But they just have serius L2P issues. So what it has weak penetration? Ever tried playing a light tank in high tier matches? think. THINK!
OK, you and me in a training room.  You bring your T7 and your "thinking".  I'll bring my 735, and we'll see how far your thinking gets you.

On a less trolly note, yes, I have played light tanks in high tier matches.  I've even elited the AwfulPanther.  What you do is flank.  However the T7 is a complete slug.  You are not flanking anything in that.  

If it had Tetrach handling it might be semi viable...

Kameho #51 Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 7844 battles
  • 569
  • [LOLI] LOLI
  • Member since:
    09-20-2010

View PostApocalypseSquad, on 01 November 2013 - 01:42 PM, said:

OK, you and me in a training room.  You bring your T7 and your "thinking".  I'll bring my 735, and we'll see how far your thinking gets you.

On a less trolly note, yes, I have played light tanks in high tier matches.  I've even elited the AwfulPanther.  What you do is flank.  However the T7 is a complete slug.  You are not flanking anything in that.  

If it had Tetrach handling it might be semi viable...



Light tank does not operate well in solo missions.

Again noted that being able to hide well lighting up targets is what its primary job is.

The awefulpanther is awefull, However the T62 light tank, or MT25 are not, not to mention the french ELC or AMX. They do their jobs well.

T7 isnt that slow with a 100% crew its accaptable, considering alot of the other T2 tanks are just as slow or slower than what it is. so its mobility gains from that.


The Advantage of the Machinegun most people seem to ignore is its ability to Critical all the components, especially keep stuff detracked, pretty much permanently. And that itself kills.

If you cant pen and kill a tank. Disable it, keep it highlighted. and let someone else finish the job. Thats how true Light tankers roll.

ApocalypseSquad #52 Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 27189 battles
  • 2,213
  • Member since:
    07-31-2011

View PostKameho, on 01 November 2013 - 01:48 PM, said:

Light tank does not operate well in solo missions.

Again noted that being able to hide well lighting up targets is what its primary job is.

The awefulpanther is awefull, However the T62 light tank, or MT25 are not, not to mention the french ELC or AMX. They do their jobs well.

T7 isnt that slow with a 100% crew its accaptable, considering alot of the other T2 tanks are just as slow or slower than what it is. so its mobility gains from that.


The Advantage of the Machinegun most people seem to ignore is its ability to Critical all the components, especially keep stuff detracked, pretty much permanently. And that itself kills.

If you cant pen and kill a tank. Disable it, keep it highlighted. and let someone else finish the job. Thats how true Light tankers roll.

At tier 2 all tanks (bar a couple) are light tanks, so I am not sure the higher tier concept of roles applies here.  A T2 light needs to be more of a general purpose vehicle.  The T7 has no speed (38kph makes it about the slowest non-specialist light in the game), poor manoeuvrability, no armour and no penetration.

I really don't see that it has a role that can't be done better by pretty much anything else in the game.

I've still got mine just because I might be missing something.  But I don't see what.  Happy to be enlightened?

punishersal #53 Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:48 AM

    Mēneša cilvēks, marts 2012

  • Player
  • 18251 battles
  • 2,616
  • Member since:
    07-21-2011
After all I have heard and read, it really looks like simply ammo spammer in battles. Anyways, going to keep it because of being exclusive and as Im keeping all these gift/free tanks.

FIN_Hemi #54 Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7533 battles
  • 78
  • [MUSEO] MUSEO
  • Member since:
    02-17-2012
I will keep it but not go to battle on that "car".

Hakuoh #55 Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:30 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 685 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    06-24-2011
I can make good use of 150k credits and a free slot

BlueDaedricDragon #56 Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:34 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12649 battles
  • 270
  • [-LOCO] -LOCO
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

View PostApocalypseSquad, on 01 November 2013 - 11:08 AM, said:

Me and my 38H 375 think you should all keep it and play it every day.  We've been having a blast!
Yes please do so! My 38H loves T7 cars. There his favorite food(om nom nom).

But on topic, yeah keeping the T7 for my collection of premium tanks.

The_Boot #57 Posted 09 November 2013 - 04:42 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Commander
  • 20563 battles
  • 769
  • [R0GUE] R0GUE
  • Member since:
    10-17-2012
gonna keep all my premium gifts. one day you will regret selling it (even though it is pap) the first few days after 8.9 release it was most EPIC to jump in it and have 30 of them swarming around the place. shooting everything that moved blue on blue stylie...

Hundlyrical61 #58 Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:55 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5052 battles
  • 98
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012
To me it's acctully a free garage slot and a free 150,000 credits..... so yes, I sold T7 combat Car, LTP and that British vehicle( I forgot his name...) it's alot credits in one day...

Tenkaido #59 Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16823 battles
  • 342
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

After I get the Ace Tanker badge, this failure of a tank will be gone. But that moment seems oh so dreadfully far away. The MG is so bloody annoyingly crappy, coupled with mediocre-at-best mobility.



IRSanchez #60 Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:00 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 60072 battles
  • 1,921
  • [NERVA] NERVA
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011
I kept it as it's unique, but almost don't play it at all. It's terribad.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users